Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Ok guys added methanol injection and headed back to efi logics for another run with the x47r. Calvin said the turbo is completely out of air. Plenty of fuel to go. Base line with last years tune to start was 244hp and 267tq 22.5 psi guess the outside temperature changed it from last year a bit.. methanol added and we got 261hp 295tq 25.2 psi .... so disappointed in this turbo. I'm happy how it feels but I was under the impression we can max our fuel system and though she had more in her. I will put it on a dynojet just to see if then numbers change. but it still won't change the capability of this turbo.
Who is your tuner? I think I heard some some tuners are leaning the car out a little more than what is considered conventionally safe. What are your AFR's at WOT?

Who is your tuner? I think I heard some some tuners are leaning the car out a little more than what is considered conventionally safe. What are your AFR's at WOT?

His name is Calvin Dotson. I havent checked to see what the afrs are. Next time I take the car out ill see what he has tuned it to. He just said the turbo has no more air flow. The hp just isn't there and I can't even get it to 26 psi and have it make more power and still have plenty of fuel left. Just mind boggling

Before and after stock airbox vs whoosh short ram intake
Numbers are low because i have my correction factor really low i changed it later but not for this comparison. Up top it’s really some nice gains
Whoosh hybrid and single port on 93 for these pulls

Attachments

Just finished dynoing.

S280.
Mishimoto J-Line front mount intercooler.
Mishimoto cold side intercooler pipe.
S280 hot side intercooler pipe.
Whoosh 3" catless downpipe.
3" MRBP catback exhaust.
Turbosmart Dual Port BOV.
91 octane tune. Third and final revision.

Good enough to beat a 2020 Camaro SS with his girlfriend in the car and lost to another Camaro SS (by himself) by about half a car.

Attachments

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Just finished dynoing.

S280.
3" MRBP catback exhaust.

Good enough to beat a 2020 Camaro SS with his girlfriend in the car and lost to another Camaro SS (by himself) by about half a car.
Mustang dynos read lower. Granted you're on 91. No ethanol or race gas nearby?

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Just finished dynoing.

S280.
3" MRBP catback exhaust.

Solid numbers on a mustang dyno!

Just thought this might belong here,

TT s280 kit from Whoosh on E40 sauce
Cobb ap
Depo 3" fmic
Whoosh cold-side IC pipe
ST200 airbox with drop-in filter
damond rmm & occ
XDI hpfp & bosch uprated injectors
factory exhaust manifold and downpipe
factory everything else.

these are the final tunes on various turbos/fuels

Last edited:
I didn’t bother posting my 3 revision but he’s got it really dialed in right now and 7300rpm redline. In this cool spring air it’s making 32 pounds per min mass air flow and it’s a freight train up top. That last V dyno it was at 28 pounds per min