Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I guess that came off as bitchy sry guys I didn't mean it offensively. Fact is I just don't trust anything but dyno runs and averages of multiple ones at that. One doesn't cut it as there are a few factors which can affect your numbers. I've gotta get mine on a dyno pronto and see where I'm at too. In the meantime, let's see 'em boys and girls!

Yea it's all good man,always hard to perceive the way someone is trying to come off on the internet ya know. I just took it as your were saying I was being Whiney and goofy about keeping on mentioning my AP tq. Was just curious ya know. Water under the bridge. [shakehands]

On a side note Colin like you stated before I just noticed today my AP spikes and shows 377tq to in the bottom number that holds your highest tq number so far, so I see what you were taking about now. Other than that the numbers are hovering around 230-240 so it's gotta be not far off. I'm sure a dyno is the true readings no doubt about it.

After I grab a few more mods dp/exhaust fmic or piping I'll go to a dyno. Hard to justify bc it's around $200 for a dyno test isn't it? That's a RMM,quick shift kit and led interior lighting,or Tint,or bass tube. [scratch]

-ry

Haha.. I know right? Apparently it didn't get smoothed out. My logs are always smooth so it doesn't actually run that way.

pwnall1337

Vendor
Oh nice that's your car, I've seen that one when JMS posted it on FB last week, good results!
They are relocating from converse to 410/Vance Jackson, aka closer to my house which is great. I'm waiting for the cobb intake and gtx2860 rs which are my final mods for now and getting them put on + retune for 310 whp. Waiting on cobb and atp. If parts are not out by July I'm gonna rage.

I'm working with SCT to support the Fiesta ST, its not available to the public at the moment

Preliminary tune not final
Stock numbers 192hp / 220tq
Not final tune 200hp / 263tq

Stock down to the paper filter, SCT tuner only.

Once I go back for the final tune, I'll update the post.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Great to see SCT finally making some progress. I wished they did it sooner before I purchased my AP.

I'm working with SCT to support the Fiesta ST, its not available to the public at the moment

Preliminary tune not final
Stock numbers 192hp / 220tq
Not final tune 200hp / 263tq

Stock down to the paper filter, SCT tuner only.

Once I go back for the final tune, I'll update the post.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Cyborg modded stock turbo setup
Miltek 3" downpipe
Crush bent 3" catback with flow master 50-series 3/3" in/out muffler
Jagged holes cut in the bottom of the stock air box
Sound symposer deleted and blocked off
Home made ATR tune
Stock intake, stock intercooler, stock charge pipes; stock motor mount, lol.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
SO here is a silly Question I know it has been said before but I can't find it ATM and was wondering why the HP and Tq Graphs cross so early I thought they were suppose to cross around 5000 rpm ? TIA

dyn085

2000 Post Club
SO here is a silly Question I know it has been said before but I can't find it ATM and was wondering why the HP and Tq Graphs cross so early I thought they were suppose to cross around 5000 rpm ? TIA
It has to do with the graph scaling. If both hp and tq are scaled the same then they should always cross at 5250 rpm because hp is just a mathematical number based on measured tq.

(Rpm * tq) / 5250 = hp

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
So for the sake of displaying numbers on the graph does that skew the view of the curve ? Or is it still a correct curve ?

dyn085

2000 Post Club
So for the sack of displaying numbers on the graph does that skew the view of the curve ? Or is it still a correct curve ?
What it would show better if re-scaled is the actual curve, because the way it's scaled currently makes it appear flatter than it actually is.

Edit: I think I read way too far into the question and edited accordingly.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Ya it was just a general question about why some show crossing at 5200ish and others don't .. Nothing specific about these charts it just stirred the question as to why and how to make sure when I do get a real dyno done I know what to ask for .

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
The dyno place did the chart, I had no say in it. Tomorrow I'm going to work on getting a raw file emailed to me and razor. Maybe we can get a raw file from a stock fiesta to lay it over as well.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Cool though I meant no disrespect on your numbers at all I was just wondering the whys and wherefore's of dyno charts for my own viewing pleasure ;)

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
No no, i'm with everyone else on that. Its why was want to get Razor to "fix it". To be dead honest, I totally forgot about that part last night, lol.