Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Since I'm tuned with SCT xcal 3 I didn't log anything.

I am interested in seeing what you are able to put down though.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
The official Fiesta ST dyno thread!

Since I'm tuned with SCT xcal 3 I didn't log anything.

I am interested in seeing what you are able to put down though.
Oh yeah, I forgot, you have to log with a laptop with SCT right? That's how my mustang was at least. I had a cheap dedicated netbook for that purpose. My numbers shouldn't be anything special, lol. The dyno jets around here seem to be pretty average to low numbers from what I've seen at the mustang dyno days. The drag strip will ultimately give the best judge of numbers...which I want to do soon.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Just as everyone should, take dyno numbers as a grain of salt. Dynos are tuning tools, I just wanted to share with you.
Yup, that is exactly what I meant when I said too bad you didn't get the baseline. :) With a baseline and an after, you get a delta, which is a tuning tool. ;)

I hope you didn't take my post as a negative.

SCT had my car with in a week of me owning it, I had 500 miles on it when they had it. Didnt have a chance to take it to CFT to have a base line done there.

airjor13

2000 Post Club

Put down 201WHP and 254WTQ today, not real happy for 2 reasons, one of which is completely my fault.

I was running NGK 1-step colder plugs for the last few months but realized that the NGK's did not have the extended electrode like the OE plugs brought to light by Sekred!, which really did not work too well..

Yesterday I went to the dealer yesterday to get brand new OE spark plugs, measured the gap, put them on, called it a night. Today, on the dyno, the motor was pulling timing like crazy in all 4 cylinders (-4 on Cyl.3) and the car was not happy at all, I pulled the plugs then realized they were OE plugs for the N/A Fiestas (SP-525) that also did not have the extended electrode and they were 1 heat range hotter then Fiesta ST OE plugs. The OE plugs for the Fiesta ST are SP-532.

Also the shop did not have a decent fan to go in front of the car to simulate airflow, it was a pathetic tiny fan. Anyways that's my rant, wrong spark plugs + very little airflow = today's results!

COBB AP Stage 3 93 OTS V200 tune, stock intercooler [?|]

JPGC

2000 Post Club
The official Fiesta ST dyno thread!

I spent the day yesterday with the First Coast Modified Mustang Club on a road trip to the Burnyzz American Classic Horsepower Dyno day. A good time was had by all. I finally put the FiST on the roller and the result was 202.87 WHP and 263.97 WTQ. This was the second pull as on the first pull, my torque spiked to 285 WTQ for half a second at 2800 rpm, then leveled out. I have both the SAE and STD charts and they only vary by .5%. I'm pretty happy with that number as, for reference, a stock manual trans 2013 Mustang GT put down 365 WHP and 371 WTQ, ten minutes after me. so, I know the dyno isn't reading high or low. There were also no fans used to cool the intercooler as I was the only FWD and I didn't want to hold up the rest of the guys by having to have the fans moved around for just me, lol. It was 76 degrees F outside.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416738689.348970.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416738704.978633.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416738724.324004.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416738743.054685.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416738760.729417.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416738783.852138.jpg

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thanks man, the car was pissseeed going through the logs :( you got some great numbers on your run!
Thanks to you as well. Now, I've got to get to the drag-strip and see what I can muster, then on to some Autocross and road courses. I like to dabble in a little of everything, lol

Chris G

139whp on a Mustang? That sounds not right for a car with 197bhp. Mustangs read low... but that seems way low.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
they showed me the dynojet numbers at 163 whp if that makes sense. if i could figure out how to upload it i'd show you
Try going to the Advanced option "Go Advanced" button and then to Manage Attachments then select and upload your images but they must meet the file size limit that the board uses and I can't recall it at the moment.. Or load your pics on a photobucket type site and link them here using the little picture icon above..