Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
i got 139 on a mustang does that sound right? did you have a dynojet conversion? (like did they show you mustang and dynojet numbers?)
Heh and here I thought I had the worst baseline numbers ever. 139hp with a Fiesta ST something isn't right. If you add 12% for driveline loss that's much less than the 182hp my car was making (at the flywheel not at the wheels).

Attachments

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I should have stage 3 dyno runs to use for comparison on Wednesday (same dyno as above). The only difference is that when the baseline and stage 1 runs were made it was like 40 degrees. Now it's 100F+. I'm hoping to break 200hp with stage 3 on *THIS* dyno. lol

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
With that said, I am no longer worried about "peak" numbers. Cobbs Plano Mustang Dyno hates my car. lolz [bigcry]

I did get a Dynojet run that gave me 181hp & 228pft to the wheels, with no fan in the front of the car because my car had to go in backwards (the last run was the best run FWIW).

2014 FiST results tuned by Randy Robles

This my 2014 FiST STOCK TURBO from Puerto Rico. Temparature 95, Heat index 104, (Mods = AP3 Custom tune by Randy Robles Mountune, K&N Air Charger, Airtec FMIC, Mountune Cat Back exhaust, 93 oct fuel) I select to get the AP from Mountune for the back up they gave You after you buy it. You receive Your AP3 with all COBB stages and a custom Mountune tune by Randy Robles. That's the best deal, Randy took extremely good care of my tune, he is quick sending you new revisions so you can achieve in short time what you really expect out of your mods. People, the proof is here, take a look at my FiST numbers, I have 302/tq and 239.78/whp. By this time nobody has posted any Dyno chart showing higher numbers than this ones. This was tested on a Dynojet here in Bayamon Puerto Rico, You want a fast FiST? Call Randy Robles.

Attachments

dyn085

2000 Post Club
This my 2014 FiST STOCK TURBO from Puerto Rico. Temparature 95, Heat index 104, (Mods = AP3 Custom tune by Randy Robles Mountune, K&N Air Charger, Airtec FMIC, Mountune Cat Back exhaust, 93 oct fuel) I select to get the AP from Mountune for the back up they gave You after you buy it. You receive Your AP3 with all COBB stages and a custom Mountune tune by Randy Robles. That's the best deal, Randy took extremely good care of my tune, he is quick sending you new revisions so you can achieve in short time what you really expect out of your mods. People, the proof is here, take a look at my FiST numbers, I have 302/tq and 239.78/whp. By this time nobody has posted any Dyno chart showing higher numbers than this ones. This was tested on a Dynojet here in Bayamon Puerto Rico, You want a fast FiST? Call Randy Robles.
Definitely not higher numbers without ethanol, especially not on the stock DP, and obviously not in those temperatures.

But then again, no one took 17 runs to get their numbers either.

Definitely not higher numbers without ethanol, especially not on the stock DP, and obviously not in those temperatures.

But then again, no one took 17 runs to get their numbers either.
If I hit 300wtq I would post my dynosheet even if it was RunFile_99. Though 239whp is the highest stock downpipe number I've seen, regardless of fuel. Hard to believe this there's 40+whp on the table with an intake, catback, and tune.

Questioning how much correction factor was used. Some dynos be like:

203whp...

... 239whp.

sorry for the 17, that was not 17 on my car, we tested a few cars before and the operator did not clear it. it was a Dynoday event !

Want to know what the base run was before the custom tune so you can see the ots map and the gains from Randy's custom tune

dyn085

2000 Post Club
If I hit 300wtq I would post my dynosheet even if it was RunFile_99. Though 239whp is the highest stock downpipe number I've seen, regardless of fuel. Hard to believe this there's 40+whp on the table with an intake, catback, and tune.

Questioning how much correction factor was used. Some dynos be like:

203whp...

... 239whp.
My point is more along the lines that once you've seen a claim that is *significantly* higher than what most everyone else has posted, you kinda have to wonder why. Maybe its legit, maybe not, but when you're significantly different than the majority and your post reads like a fanboi advertisement and all of the different elements of the claim add up to what should be something significantly worse...

dyn085

2000 Post Club
sorry for the 17, that was not 17 on my car, we tested a few cars before and the operator did not clear it. it was a Dynoday event !
This kinda clears things up a bit. Dyno-day events aren't generally the most...accurate...due to trying to force so many cars through in such a short period of time. The last one I was at nearly caught on fire from the workload...

Do You want to know if its legit? Go ahead tune with him. I did and those are my legit numbers, I am just happy. if You don't have those numbers is because you are doing something wrong buddy !

I even bit the shit out of stage 1 focus st here in the island..... And I am not going to start a dilemma of numbers. I just post this because I feel that I have to share this with everybody, That's It. have a good one folks!

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Do You want to know if its legit? Go ahead tune with him. I did and those are my legit numbers, I am just happy. if You don't have those numbers is because you are doing something wrong buddy !
I've seen a few people's numbers that were tuned by Randy already, and they weren't that high with more hardware and less temperature? Is that what you wanted me to say?

Lol. Feel free to post datalogs though.

I even bit the shit out of stage 1 focus st here in the island..... And I am not going to start a dilemma of numbers. I just post this because I feel that I have to share this with everybody, That's It. have a good one folks!
I own both ST's and am well aware of how they stack up to each other. If you 'bit the shit' out of a stage 1 FoST then he probably wasn't trying very hard-especially if you're on the stock DP.

TurboEd

My Fiesta ST Dyno run

211 HP 303 Torque @ 101 F ambient temp
2014 Ford Fiesta ST
Mishimoto Jline FMIC
3" Custom Catback
Cobb CAI
93 octane Puma gas
Tuned by Randy Robles