Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Intake upgrade do you have installed?

Which Intake upgrade do you currently have installed?

• COBB

Votes: 35 10.3%
  • Mountune

Votes: 37 10.9%
  • Mishimoto

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • CP-E

Votes: 33 9.7%
  • FSWERKS

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Injen

Votes: 42 12.4%
  • 2J-Racing

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • MAP

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • K&N

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • "Custom"

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • "Drop-In" Flat Panel Filter

Votes: 94 27.7%
  • "Modified" Stock Intake

Votes: 15 4.4%

• Total voters
He st200 is basically a mountune intake box that is made from plastic. So the only benefit of price. Mounts cost 300 and st200 cost about $120

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the st200 box as quiet as the stock box? Where does the lower intake tube mount? Front lower grill?

Running the armaspeed carbon intake. Along with a J's Performace Silicone intake tube.

I enjoy this setup over the COBB intake I did have

I have the Mishimoto, but I'm really considering buying the CP-e intake through Ron's group buy.

Anybody want to buy a used '16 Mishimoto intake? [wave]

If anyone is still running the sound symposer and you want more intake noise, I'd highly recommend deleting the symposer! Makes a noticeable difference.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Need to allow two selections...I have the Mountune MP215 and a Mishimoto hose on my 2016.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
I finally gave up on Mishi and filed with the BBB......now have a working assembly. Made them ship a complete assembly rather than a fitting for me to repair their junk! Bad BBB rating of C- for not resolving complaints and not even answering complaints. File a BBB complaint and you MIGHT eventually be code free. It was funny when they tried to tell the BBB they had already resolved my problem. I called them out to the BBB as lying to them, the BBB were not amused. Mishi's BBB rating is a C-.......this is my last Mishijunko part.

^not sure where this rant about K&N drop ins came from but you are perfectly fine running one on our cars, but running one on a WRX without a tune is a bad idea. It WILL need the MAF tables corrected because the ECU cannot correct for the increased flow. It will cause a lean condition, and that's straight from a Cobb tuner.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
PandaST...you are right about the rant....it probably should be somewhere else. I have spent a day looking at older posts on intakes and filters and read too many posts on this and other forums about the K&N filters being so bad. And here we find another on this thread. So I thought I might share some facts about K&N filters. Maybe dispel some of these myths and haters. But I think I will just get rid of it as the haters will continue to hate and the ones with enough sense to research something will find the info I put here.

I finally gave up on Mishi and filed with the BBB......now have a working assembly. Made them ship a complete assembly rather than a fitting for me to repair their junk! Bad BBB rating of C- for not resolving complaints and not even answering complaints. File a BBB complaint and you MIGHT eventually be code free. It was funny when they tried to tell the BBB they had already resolved my problem. I called them out to the BBB as lying to them, the BBB were not amused. Mishi's BBB rating is a C-.......this is my last Mishijunko part.
Lol. Your talking to someone that went through 3 radiators and 4 catch cans before calling everything they make junk. Not on a FiST but none-the-less shitty