Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Intake upgrade do you have installed?

Which Intake upgrade do you currently have installed?

• COBB

Votes: 35 10.3%
  • Mountune

Votes: 37 10.9%
  • Mishimoto

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • CP-E

Votes: 33 9.7%
  • FSWERKS

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Injen

Votes: 42 12.4%
  • 2J-Racing

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • MAP

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • K&N

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • "Custom"

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • "Drop-In" Flat Panel Filter

Votes: 94 27.7%
  • "Modified" Stock Intake

Votes: 15 4.4%

• Total voters
very nice!
Anxious to hear your thoughts and impressions of this kit
Very tedious to install. Best way is to install one part at a time. Took about 1hour to align the intake tube because it rubs the computer that's attached to the battery tray. Over intakes nice but without the velossa tech snorkel it will heat soak easily. Other than that sounds good and is a nice size with the pro-alloy crossover pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

koozy

3000 Post Club
Similar experience I had with the CP-E intake. It was too big for it's own good. Clearance was a main issue, too many pieces necessitating more time for alignment and fitment, rubbing and contacting components that would just wear-in over time. My main issue is it would allow proper clearance with the Stratified Aux Fuel plumbing tap, so the CP-E had to go. Way happier with parts that fit on the car without having to compromise on basic things like proper fitment.

What I have now without compromising proper fitment are a ST200 intake box with Green Filter, Mishimoto induction hose, and a RAMAIR crossover pipe that sufficiently feeds the GTX2860R.

Last edited:
Latest is the st200 airbox again modified. Cold air feed from the foglight into the bottom of the intake. I replaced the hose with the plastic flexible ones from eBay.

"I've been told that if I make one more offensive remark, anywhere, at anytime I will be sacked. Even the Angel Gabriel would struggle with that hanging over his head." ~ Jeremy Clarkson

ITG PRO CAIS 2017. Good position to really absorb cold air.
I'm still waiting on mine to ship from peron. I ordered the whole system and it's been a month. They are running slow.

"I've been told that if I make one more offensive remark, anywhere, at anytime I will be sacked. Even the Angel Gabriel would struggle with that hanging over his head." ~ Jeremy Clarkson

drg

I'm still waiting on mine to ship from peron. I ordered the whole system and it's been a month. They are running slow.

Thats weird... i Bought the itg 2017 upgrade last week and today arrive at home ( Bought in Pumaspeed ).
Have you bought Peron cais or ITG?

Thats weird... i Bought the itg 2017 upgrade last week and today arrive at home ( Bought in Pumaspeed ).
Have you bought Peron cais or ITG?
I bought the peron/ITG pro system from sico-developments. The cross over tubes were on back order so i was held up by that.

I love the ITG Pro System, but can it be that much better then some of the current popular options?! Because it sure does carry a hefty price tag.

I love the ITG Pro System, but can it be that much better then some of the current popular options?! Because it sure does carry a hefty price tag.
When I do some data logging we will find out if there is any delta between the two and what that delta is. I would like to get a comparison between the factory with itg filter, the st200 with itg filter ( both boxes use the velossa tech snorkel, the j1 intake with velossa tech snorkel, and the ITG maxogen system.

When I do some data logging we will find out if there is any delta between the two and what that delta is. I would like to get a comparison between the factory with itg filter, the st200 with itg filter ( both boxes use the velossa tech snorkel, the j1 intake with velossa tech snorkel, and the ITG maxogen system.

To that all I can say is thank you for your commitment to the cause. Having the same car test all the options is definitely the best way to get real comparison information. If I was local I'd pull off my Cobb intake if you wanted to log that and probably just let you install the Mishimoto I'm selling and sell it used after

drg

Stock intake - 157 gr/s at 6200 rpm
ST200 intake - 159 gr/s at 6200 rpm
ITG cais - 164 gr/s at 6400 rpm and 160 from 6200 to cut
RamAir cais - 144 gr/s at 6200 rpm

All airflow values.

The ramair works very poor...

The itg intake Fits and work with our fiesta. This thing is loud. When I get on the throttle and go I can hear this over my Mountune turbo back exhaust. Car sounds like a jet plane taking off

The itg intake Fits and work with our fiesta. This thing is loud. When I get on the throttle and go I can hear this over my Mountune turbo back exhaust. Car sounds like a jet plane taking off

So is it louder than the 2jr cowl intake?