Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Intake upgrade do you have installed?

Which Intake upgrade do you currently have installed?

• COBB

Votes: 35 10.3%
  • Mountune

Votes: 37 10.9%
  • Mishimoto

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • CP-E

Votes: 33 9.7%
  • FSWERKS

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Injen

Votes: 42 12.4%
  • 2J-Racing

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • MAP

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • K&N

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • "Custom"

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • "Drop-In" Flat Panel Filter

Votes: 94 27.7%
  • "Modified" Stock Intake

Votes: 15 4.4%

• Total voters

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
New Poll (1/4/2017)

"Which Intake upgrade do you have installed on your Fiesta ST?"

Note:
If there are any other aftermarket intakes that I've overlooked please let me know and I will add them to the poll...

DangerMouse

Originally wanted cobb but luckily before I was going too order I saw it doesn't work on the 2016. I'm patiently waiting for cpe to release theirs. I know I can get an adapter and run any intake, but I would rather get the whole thing from one company. That way if I have any issues, I'm covered.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #5
New Poll: Which Intake upgrade do you have installed on your Fiesta ST?

Added to Poll

"Drop-In" Flat Panel Filter

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #7
i wouldn't really consider a drop in panel filter an aftermarket intake though, unless this was a what air filter are you running thread
thanks..

Thread and Poll Titles changed for clarification...

"Which Intake upgrade do you currently have installed?"

Mountune replacement air box that has the additional intake hose on the bottom of the filter housing. I recently put the stock Ford paper filter back in. Just not a fan of K&N style oil gaze filters. The oil gaze filters keep out bugs and small pebbles, but let pretty much everything else in. No magic here, shine a light and you can see open pin holes everywhere. Absolutely no felt difference with the paper filter in with my Mountune MP 215 tune. If it is loosing any horsepower it is not apparent at all. I am guess maybe 2 to 3 HP loss max, if that and probably only at max rpm's. When I look at how much more filter area there is with the stock paper filter (both number of pleats and depth of pleats), there is just so much more surface area than the K&N flat panel filters so I can't see flow is really much less as long as you keep a clean filter in.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I do understand. I just think it would be interesting to gauge the status of intakes for all readers of this forum. Plus it would be one more option, one that might have a higher % than some of the other options in the list. Still the current list will be quite informative. =)

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #13
I do understand. I just think it would be interesting to gauge the status of intakes for all readers of this forum. Plus it would be one more option, one that might have a higher % than some of the other options in the list. Still the current list will be quite informative. =)
Thanks for the feedback...

Note that all our of other "mod" polls (exhaust, intercooler, turbo) only list aftermarket part modifications in order to give members a general idea of which mod / brand others have chosen...These mod polls are not asking the question of what percentage of members still have stock system in place...

I use the st200 airbox and a drop in mountune filter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk