Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB GROUP BUY #2: 3rd brake light flasher modules $35 SHIPPED EACH

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #82
I dropped off about 25 packages to the post office this morning, I can't remember honestly whose I shipped and whose I didn't, but everyone should've received a shipping confirmation to their PayPal email addresses. There were a few members who didn't have an email address, please message me directly if you were one of the few (there were 3-4 people, I believe).

I'm hoping to finish the remaining flashers today and getting them dropped off this week if I can't make it before closing time.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #83
Update, I was able to get them all finished and out today. Unless you are in Canada, you should be receiving yours by the end of the week.

I want to thank everyone once again for participating. If anyone has any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out.

Also, due to some feedback from other members in the previous group buy I decided to change the way the ground works. It will now use a quick splice T with a spade connector on the flasher for quicker, easier grounding.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #88
Also, I'm glad some of you have already received yours and installed it.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions or concerns if there's any problems.

And if you leave me positive sales feedback I'll leave you good feedback as well. [twothumb]

Just installed it and I had some questions. The flasher works only when my lights are turned off, and never when I have DRLs or nighttime lights on. Is it supposed to work like that?

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #92
Just installed it and I had some questions. The flasher works only when my lights are turned off, and never when I have DRLs or nighttime lights on. Is it supposed to work like that?
That is strange, there shouldn't be any issues with the lights being on or off. Does it work when the headlights are on?

brbauer2

Only 'strange' thing I've noticed is I can cause it to flash repeatedly every press if I only slightly tap the brake.

Also, where is the feedback? Definitely will be positive.

Sent from my OnePlus 3

Just installed. Mine has repeated flashing while holding the brake down. 3 quick flashes and stay on for a second, 3 quick flashes and stay on for a second, ... doesn't seem to matter with headlights or not.

Sent from my Spaceship

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #96
Only 'strange' thing I've noticed is I can cause it to flash repeatedly every press if I only slightly tap the brake.

Also, where is the feedback? Definitely will be positive.
There could be some sensitivity there, may need to be a full on press before it resets.

Just installed. Mine has repeated flashing while holding the brake down. 3 quick flashes and stay on for a second, 3 quick flashes and stay on for a second, ... doesn't seem to matter with headlights or not.

Apparently the reset time doesn't seem to be 10 seconds like they claimed, it seems to be 5 seconds.

If this is an issue for you let me know and I'll get you another unit. They are not programmable, but you may be able to fix this by cutting the connection between the white/blue wire on the flasher.

Sent from my Spaceship
The issue i found with this when installing is that you do not have a proper ground. I ran into this when I put on the quick connector. Make sure it pierces through the insulation of the wire and doesn't just sit around it. I fixed this by splitting the insulation in two and then putting the connector on to be absolutely sure the connector completely touched the wires.

That is strange, there shouldn't be any issues with the lights being on or off. Does it work when the headlights are on?
The flasher only works when no lights are on. It does not function when DRLs or headlights are on. Would it be better if I sent some video and a picture of my wiring?

The issue i found with this when installing is that you do not have a proper ground. I ran into this when I put on the quick connector. Make sure it pierces through the insulation of the wire and doesn't just sit around it. I fixed this by splitting the insulation in two and then putting the connector on to be absolutely sure the connector completely touched the wires.
I'll give that a try!

Sent from my Spaceship