Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2017 Los Angeles ST Meet

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Can someone post info about it? If I got the email, it's lost somewhere among the tens of thousands of junk mail that I have stacking up daily...

OP
SoyFiesta
Thread Starter #7
I didn't just sent my info and car details and they got back in a couple days

I got a response earlier today that they have reached VIP capacity but here it is with details of the event.

Hey ST Owner,

Thanks for your interest in ST Meet Up 2017! We?ve reached VIP ST capacity, but would still love to have you join us at the event. While we can?t guarantee VIP parking or photos of your vehicle by Tony Harmer, it will still be a great time with tons of awesome cars and people. If VIP ST spots open up throughout the day, you will be on our list to move in!

This email is confirmation of your RSVP and the below event information.

Event basics:
? Date: Saturday, January 28th
? Time: 10:00am-5:00pm
? Location: City Market of LA
1137 S. San Pedro
Los Angeles, CA 90015
? Facebook event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/266184347147482/

This RSVP gets you:
? Parking in the Premier GA parking lot
? A chance to provide an owner testimonial and be featured in future Ford promotional materials
? Admission for you
? A chance to meet Ken Block and Vaughn Gittin Jr.
? Access to the ST RC-Car Race Track Experience
? The opportunity to learn more about the ST Octane Academy
? Admission to the ?T-Shirt Studio? where you?ll be able to create your own ST t-shirt

Our legal department made us include these:
? All attendees will be required to sign a talent/release form waiver upon arrival.

See you there!
Ford Performance

Ford Community Posts