Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

LED Headlights: Which Would You Choose?

LED Headlights: Which Would You Choose?

• Total voters

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Nice! And installing the aftermarket projectors negates the motor issues people have had?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Actually, the Ford Euro OEM and both TYC and Depo replicas all have that motor but only the TYC have shown so far that they arrive needing re-aimed

danbfree

3000 Post Club
OK, got everything ordered... for sake of continuity, here are the items I ordered again, I'm thinking for $398 total I'm doing well!

Headlights, the ones for $141 each HERE

And the DDM Tuning Plus Premium 5500k HID's on Amazon HERE

HID kits for projectors reviewed HERE They are the top rated set and only cost $60.

Since I've now entered the world of HID and not LED I'll be starting another thread separate from this...

Von

Awesome! Keep us posted on everything!!! I'm really interested in the depov lights as well. The black is sick!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

danbfree

3000 Post Club
OK, got everything ordered... for sake of continuity, here are the items I ordered again, I'm thinking for $398 total I'm doing well!

Headlights, the ones for $141 each HERE

And the DDM Tuning Plus Premium 5500k HID's on Amazon HERE

HID kits for projectors reviewed HERE They are the top rated set and only cost $60.

Since I've now entered the world of HID and not LED I'll be starting another thread separate from this...
I'm secretly following your lead on this (ordered lights from 245)

Will probably do the HID kit as well, but im wondering where you'd mount the ballast (that square thing, assuming that's what it is.)

I prefer the 5500k color as well, will probably get some LED fogs in the same tone to match. The diode dynamics LUXEON fogs would be a nice fit, but I want to look for something cheaper.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I'm secretly following your lead on this (ordered lights from 245)

Will probably do the HID kit as well, but im wondering where you'd mount the ballast (that square thing, assuming that's what it is.)

I prefer the 5500k color as well, will probably get some LED fogs in the same tone to match. The diode dynamics LUXEON fogs would be a nice fit, but I want to look for something cheaper.
They actually test out at 5150k so definitely white and not bluish... When I had tried some reflector designed HID's before I mounted them with their double-sided sticky tape, one on top of the fuse box cover for the driver side and one vertically on inner of the car near the headlight housing, I'll take pics of the process in a new thread! The HID's are here but it's been a full week and my headlights haven't shipped yet, oh well... Now there are some interesting fog light designs on AliExpress where you could use a set of decent quality LED's without regard to headlight cutoff perfection and size as they still take an H11 too, could be a way to get a decent setup fairly cheap, about $30 for the housings with angel eyes and a spot for your own H11, like some Nineo Gen II for $43...