Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How to Configure V-Dyno for Fiesta ST

I may have made this harder than it needed to be, but it did not appear to be straightforward to me. After installing Vdyno, you will notice the Fiesta is missing from the list of Fords. Mine shows because I have already added it.

Fiesta_missing.png

You will need to add your Fiesta as an option. Fill in the following information by selecting Car Editor from the File pull down menu. I found this info on this forum, if you see something that needs modified, please let me know. Once you are done, click on Save as Custom

save_custom.png

The default save location is a CustomCars folder under the Virtual Dyno program folder. You will need to navigate up 1 level to Virtual Dyno, then select the Ford folder, then make a new fold named Fiesta. I have already completed this step in this picture.

create_new_folder.png

You can now save your Fiesta custom configuration here. Now when you click on the Ford Drop down, you should see Fiesta. If it doesn't show right away, you may need to close the program and reopen.

Now you can click Profiles drop down, Add profile, and select your Fiesta car. Modify any of the necessary information and save. You are now ready to open your Log files from your AccessPort

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
What else needs to be setup besides this basic car info? What about any other options? Just wanna make sure I do it right to get a semi accurate assessment of my FiST. [woot] How is the bottom graph used or can be used?

What else needs to be setup besides this basic car info? What about any other options? Just wanna make sure I do it right to get a semi accurate assessment of my FiST. [woot] How is the bottom graph used or can be used?
The basic car info I take it you mean all the car information in the Car Editor? It needs all those fields accurately filled out to be accurate. All other options are just that ... optional.

The bottom graph can be used if you record AFR or Boost. If it is supported for your logger it will just show up down there. If you are recording it and it isnt showing up let me know. (BTW I hardly ever check all the forums since there are SEVERAL I have to run through from time to time). Message me on the facebook page for VD or via email if that doesnt work for ya.

Same here, same message after creating the custom car.

One step further I don't see the full list of cars anywhere.

I don't think it's installing correctly, i found the list of cars still in a zip folder in the program file on the c drive, i unzipped them and put them in the application data folder under user and they show up now but i still don't think it's working right. This is on windows 10

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Hmmm, I have AFR and Boost checked in the options, gave them a label and they still aren't showing up down there even though it's in the data for the pop up custom chart, weird... Worked before but haven't used vDyno for a while, weird!

I don't think it's installing correctly, i found the list of cars still in a zip folder in the program file on the c drive, i unzipped them and put them in the application data folder under user and they show up now but i still don't think it's working right. This is on windows 10
It's because the new Ransomeware protection is enabled by default now in Win 10.
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...r-access-anti-ransomware-feature-is-now-live/
Go to step 5.

Magnetic

Hi All!

Quick question. Is the Est. HP on the Cobb Access Port estimating crank HP or wheel HP?

Thanks in advance! Est. HP.jpeg