Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016+ Fiesta ST Induction Hose/Intake Kit P144C Code Update

Trader history for mishimoto (0)

I've been running the MAPerformance fix for just over 2 years and I've never had the light come on.
Edit: I tried finding a link for it, but they no longer list it separately. I beleive you can contact them and they can send you one.

Bluedrank

How has the fix worked for people? Unfortunately I ordered mine without seeing this thread first
I personally refuse to put the revised Mishimoto tube on my car. Considering the level of scam they hit this community with, I would never rep a part of theirs again. If any wants to buy the final fixed version for cheap, hit me up.

cdk

OK I am late to the game on all this, I installed the Mishi before knowing all this as I just got my first ST 2106. I want to with to the 14-15 lines as I get that's the solution but I don't understand what happens at the Mishi where it connects. The 16 has 2 connectors the 15 has 1 . So my question is what happens on the second hose connector on the Mishi "T".? Am I supposed to cap it?