Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Big Power, Torque Steer, and You

AzNightmare

Honda claims 306hp so it's likely around 275 or so to the wheels.

Suddenly my investment looks fairly logical considering the type R starts around $34k

The Type R has been dynoed to hit 296whp. Their 306hp is most likely underrated.... Just like how the FiST is only supposed to make 202tq... but people getting 230wtq.
It's all lies, lol

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
^^^[twothumb][clap][biggrin][driving][coolsmile][werd]

...and looks 1000x better than that origami mish-mosh they call their flagship, especially if you were one of the lucky ones who got their FiST OTD for <$18K! [wink]
OMG, I think the new Civic Type-Rs look hideous. lol [8]

Last edited:

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Yes, I know I'm spamming this but I think it's important to let people know about... So even with a stock turbo, a tune, especially e30 is going to create a LOT of torque for a little car. I had made a couple of threads, 2nd on accident, and someone mentioned upgrading the upper engine mounts with Powerflex inserts and a traction bar. So I decide to buy all 3, just hoping all 3 might help somewhat, but when I went to install all 3 I ran into issues and only got the passenger side insert in, that little poly ring. Sure I did the bolt upgrade too at the time, but the point is, holy COW, that one little ring alone seemed to eliminate 80% of my torque steer alone, I truly shit you not! Not sure why this $32 part isn't recommended far more, I still am in shock and can't believe how much this one little ring helped!