Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The information I have receive from COBB for the intake release is "Hoping for the Next Month"![cool]

So I finally cut a hole on the bottom of my stock air box and a few on the sides. I didn't realize A. How long the base is and B. How little the stock hole is. I thought it was going to be louder but I'm happy with it lol.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
If the Cobb intake indeed reuses the stock lower airbox then if anything the mods I have done to it will complement it.

C. love

any consensus on which is the best? I see the injens are like 250 vs 300 for FSwerks VS more for others?

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
reeeallly???? i cant see how for power production the stock box is best. Lets say you're right which intake are most people happy with wasting money on?

^all that plus the sig screams MUSTANGGUY!!!!!
The stock box works more like a real CAI unlike the fswerks and injen intake which are really ram intakes which suck up hot air from the engine bay. This is just me...I would save my money by getting a panel green filter drilling some holes at the bottom of the stock box for the swoosh sound and possibly buy a JS or mountune intake tube, but im actually waiting for Cobbs intake is similar to the stock intake design.

I am still stuck between the fswerks and the injen intakes. I know they're very close in design and it really won't make much of a difference. I am still wanting to see what Cobb releases, hopefully sooner than later.

CanadianST

I am still stuck between the fswerks and the injen intakes. I know they're very close in design and it really won't make much of a difference. I am still wanting to see what Cobb releases, hopefully sooner than later.
If I had to hazard a guess I'd say we'll see an intake as this month's release near the end of the month.

If I had to hazard a guess I'd say we'll see an intake as this month's release near the end of the month.
So maybe near the 27th since it's the last Tuesday of the month and that's when they usually release new products. You already have the injen, you planning on swapping to the Cobb upon release?

CanadianST

So maybe near the 27th since it's the last Tuesday of the month and that's when they usually release new products. You already have the injen, you planning on swapping to the Cobb upon release?
Maybe, will have to see if there's any real differences between the two. There'd have to be some substantial ones for me to buy a second intake.

I don't imagine their will be much of a difference but who knows since they tune using it. This motor seems to pump out loads of torque over hp.

Looking to purchase a CAI, thinking about waiting for Cobbs or purchasing a Takeda but I havnt heard anything on takeda just yet, any suggestions?