Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CanadianST

Looking to purchase a CAI, thinking about waiting for Cobbs or purchasing a Takeda but I havnt heard anything on takeda just yet, any suggestions?
There's really not too many options out there yet, haven't even heard of one from Takeda. I'd hold off to see what COBB's is like since it'll probably be released at the end of the month. I'm currently running an Injen and am quite happy with it.

I would be pleased with either injen or fswerks but I'm waiting on that Cobb release. Could possibly go with one of those two over the Cobb, just want to see price/design/gains.

I know Takeda is a good brand, I seen it on eBay but I wasn't quite sure if it will fit, I don't mind waiting for Cobbs. I seen Fswerks and injen just debating if I should wait or not.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
If Cobb doeant release their intake this month im just gonna keep my stock box, drill some holes in it for some swoooosh and swap the tube for a JS or mountune. I donot want any hot air intakes which are Ram intakes anyway.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Takeda is aFe and I have a close working relationship with aFe, do you have a link to any of the "Takeda" fiesta ST intakes? Would love to see.

Are you sure you didn't just find the one for the NA Fiesta? I have been asking my friends at aFe to develop a proper sealed airbox intake for us.

http://afepower.com/shop/details_new.php?partno=TA-5304P&menu=gas&&brandID=78

Takeda is aFe and I have a close working relationship with aFe, do you have a link to any of the "Takeda" fiesta ST intakes? Would love to see.

Are you sure you didn't just find the one for the NA Fiesta? I have been asking my friends at aFe to develop a proper sealed airbox intake for us.

http://afepower.com/shop/details_new.php?partno=TA-5304P&menu=gas&&brandID=78
I'll be honest I just happen to search intakes on eBay and Takeda was one of them that showed up, I didn't really look into it much but it said it was for the 1.6 turbo model and the seller is highly rated as a positive feedback person.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
just instzlled the injen cai and is
it normal that i can hear all kings of tubro pshhh at all the rpm, sometimes in not even while accelerating or after an acceleration
and i hear pshhh pshhh like there is pressure relaced when im going stardy.. i find
a lil anoying

C. love

it normal that i can hear all kings of tubro pshhh at all the rpm, sometimes in not even while accelerating or after an acceleration
and i hear pshhh pshhh like there is pressure relaced when im going stardy.. i find
a lil anoying
Wow, I hope you were drunk while typing that. I think thats part of the point with an intake, at least its a known "side effect". Noise increases by alot with most any intake.

a lil anoying

Mine is the same but I'm lovin' it! [twothumb]

Minor gains not really seat of the pants like with the AP. The turbo spools loud as hell and the dv is extremely audible. It's a mental driving experience upgrade for sure. I have the FSwerks but any intake that replaces the factory box with open filter will have the same effect.