Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I'm also pining away for Cobb's intake. With that and the exhaust, the car will sound amazing. Do the intakes also amplify the sucking and spooling noises as much as the bypass sneezing? I love the sound of the Mclaren p1 in Jay Leno's Garage video, he just can't get enough of hearing the turbos do their thing.
Yes, you will hear EVERYTHING much more audibly! …MUCH!

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I don't mind waiting, but I have to agree it's getting a little ridiculous now. I've been holding off installing my Cobb high flow filter because I plan on selling when the intake comes out, but at this rate...

TW@

I'm also pining away for Cobb's intake. With that and the exhaust, the car will sound amazing. Do the intakes also amplify the sucking and spooling noises as much as the bypass sneezing? I love the sound of the Mclaren p1 in Jay Leno's Garage video, he just can't get enough of hearing the turbos do their thing.
Yes, you can hear the turbo spool up as you get on the gas and then you get that sneeze swoosh sound. Sounds awesome. You can still hear it with the windows up as well but it's hard to hear over the radio

iso100

1000 Post Club
Did any of you get the Cobb email that said the Focus ST intake just got Carb approval? I saw that email come in and thought (I didn't read fully) that it was the Fiesta ST intake.

And then I cried a little.

Then I thought maybe I can modify it to work on the Fiesta.

Then I came to my senses.

Email image:

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Do you know something we don't? Or are you just saying the date??
Yes, Cobb will be releasing their Stage II turbo kit developed in conjunction with ATP this month. No intake or intercooler, though. but I am saying the last thursday of this month is next week, not this week.

*full disclosure: I totally made that up and have no idea what, if anything, will be released next week

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
I know, I know, that was mean, I'm sorry. I'm hoping for Intake and IC too.
It's hot as F--- in Greater Los Angeles right now and I can tell you that my Feesty would very much like some more cooling.

TheStig

I know, I know, that was mean, I'm sorry. I'm hoping for Intake and IC too.
It's hot as F--- in Greater Los Angeles right now and I can tell you that my Feesty would very much like some more cooling.
114 in Phoenix today. Probably 125 on the pavement.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I just don't like quiet they are being about it. They had constant updates about the WRX AP which I know is a big market for them but a simple update would be greatly appreciate.

And not a "in the near future.." update. I want a date damnit! Sorry, just really desperate.

I just don't like quiet they are being about it. They had constant updates about the WRX AP which I know is a big market for them but a simple update would be greatly appreciate.

And not a "in the near future.." update. I want a date damnit! Sorry, just really desperate.
I'm desperate for a date too! We're working on a new manufacturing process and, as perfectionists, we're needing to make several revisions. I know it sucks waiting and I know you want a date, but we don't have one quite yet. But, the wait should be worth it as there won't be anything else like it available (in a good way, for us)!

Ian

me32

1000 Post Club
Did any of you get the Cobb email that said the Focus ST intake just got Carb approval? I saw that email come in and thought (I didn't read fully) that it was the Fiesta ST intake.

And then I cried a little.

Then I thought maybe I can modify it to work on the Fiesta.

Then I came to my senses.

Email image:
I hope when the Fist gets there CAI from cobb it will also have a CARB #

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
I'm desperate for a date too! We're working on a new manufacturing process and, as perfectionists, we're needing to make several revisions. I know it sucks waiting and I know you want a date, but we don't have one quite yet. But, the wait should be worth it as there won't be anything else like it available (in a good way, for us)!

Ian

Um so does this mean what we saw from TST video is now going to be different on release?

HaveBlue83

the smoking tire guy already HAS the COBB intake on his car. are you telling me you guys have cars running around with the FiST intake on them but it's not finished yet? it's a couple couplers, a pipe and a filter. this is not rocket science.

I'm just glad I bought my Injen. If I had to continue to wait on the Cobb, I'd be quite frustrated.