Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Charlotte Motor Speedway Track Night - We Need More Drivers

A non-profit group that I track with (JZilla Track Days) is branching out and trying to fill the roster for a Charlotte Motor Speedway "track night under the lights".

We are at 48 and need to hit 75 registered drivers to be able to secure the event (it will not happen if we don't get 75 registered). I've been asked to extend the invitation beyond the normal local Georgia JZilla crowd. You need to be experienced with track days (at least intermediate in other words) for this particular event.

It's a great group of guys, no heroes just good folks with a diverse choice of cars that like to get a handful of track days in every year and James Marcellana (namesake of JZilla) always donates the excess from events to charities and involves drivers in charitable causes. We typically do AMP, Road Atlanta a few times per year because they are local to us but he is branching is out once or twice per year now to some tracks we haven't done.

Info on the event:

Charlotte Motor Speedway Road Course
Saturday, July 29 at 11 AM - 10 PM
Price: $400

"This event happens rain or shine. If you have a convertible, you must have a roll bar or a pop up bar like on the BMW or aftermarket hard dog or boss frogs in Miatas. You may not run slicks or R-compounds unless you have a Hardtop and roll bar on a convertible."

Insurance will be available through Lockton.

You can sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYlyScSej0Foj6nltkDnSPFy0zZgC-rESymXLhUvFBXhBTAA/viewform

Please put in the reg notes that you saw this on the forum post from Daniel so that James knows where you came from and who you are.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

If you want to read more about our group JZilla, please see here:

http://www.jzillatrackdays.com/