Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Gauging interest: M factory updated CV axle shafts.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #41
List updated. We are almost there. I am more then willing to send in my extra set of axles for [MENTION=7172]MFactory[/MENTION] to work with

haven't anyone of you ever broken an axle when racing? i did on a srt4 right off the line.lucky for me i had a trailer to haul the car home.please think about this issue so we can get the required number we need.

I've snapped two axles at the track. First time with drag radials and the second on slicks about 40 passes later. Please put me on the list. I hope this works. I'll sent my $1k now if they are serious.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #46
Thank you sir. Added to the list.. we are almost there guys.

Nothing sucks more then being pushed off the starting line at the track after breaking an axle!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

this is the sign of a good vendor,monitoring this thread and giving info on their product.can't wait to get your axles.

How much extra would the price have to increase to make this happen with the current interest of 7-8 people? I am desperate for a set and would like them in my car before I drop in a new transmission to save on labor. My car has made several 11.9 passes and holds the trap speed record at 121.1mph. I feel that I can knock off another .2 with cold weather and better track conditions. I really want the reassurance of eliminating that failure point (as mentioned I've had two passenger side axle failures).

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #53
In for this. I can send axles to [MENTION=7172]MFactory[/MENTION] whenever. I have an extra set laying around for when I break the axles on the car.

How much extra would the price have to increase to make this happen with the current interest of 7-8 people? I am desperate for a set and would like them in my car before I drop in a new transmission to save on labor. My car has made several 11.9 passes and holds the trap speed record at 121.1mph. I feel that I can knock off another .2 with cold weather and better track conditions. I really want the reassurance of eliminating that failure point (as mentioned I've had two passenger side axle failures).
If we can get 7-8 buyers at MSRP ($999.95), that will be enough for us to proceed

We take payments via PayPal. The process would basically be:

1) Official list is started
2) Confirmed buyers added to the list (i.e those willing/able to pay the 50% deposit immediately, although we won't be taking any funds yet)
3) We receive an oem sample set to take measurements from
4) We confirm everything is OK to proceed with prototype production, and starting taking the deposits
5) Once all deposits are received, we will produce a prototype for the "designated tester". This takes around 2-3 months
6) Tester test the axles, and we do some back-and-forth depending on what/if anything needs changed. Time TBD
7) Once testing is complete, we can finish off the production batch, then take remaining funds due before shipping. This normally takes a couple weeks

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #59
Ok i updated the list with those have their deposits ready. I'll have mine in a few weeks. (Motor build is hurting me )

Let's get this going guys. Who else would be ready to put a deposit down towards some bad ass axles?
[MENTION=7172]MFactory[/MENTION] pm me some info as to where to send or drop off axles and I will get a sample to you guys.

$500 is sitting here waiting for an invoice for a deposit. I'd like to be the designated tester but that's up to m factory. The only reason why I say that is because I know what it takes to cause a failure. I have TTR engine and trans mounts, Cobb RMM, M&H slicks, MT ET street R radials, Spec stage 3 6 puck, clutch Peirce Motorsports 6 point brace and a -2.5 camber alignment up front with a good amount of forward rake. Launching with my setup puts so much shock through the drivetrain and I'm sure this would be ideal for torture testing at well-prepped drag strips.