Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Gauging interest: M factory updated CV axle shafts.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #122
As mentioned previously, our moq is 10 sets, but if we can get the 7 or 8 members on board, I'll take the remaining 2/3 sets and keep them as stock for future customers :)
Ok, sorry to jump the gun there lol.

Okay guys we need 2-3 more interested/ready to go and this will happen!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #123
Bump. I still dont understand why this hasn't happened yet. I feel this should be a must have for high hp builds.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have not looked...but do our axles come with a carrier bearing on either side and if it does will they incorporate it into there design or will we be using our old setup with the new axles?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #127
I have not looked...but do our axles come with a carrier bearing on either side and if it does will they incorporate it into there design or will we be using our old setup with the new axles?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
the bearing on the passenger side CV axle should be part of the M factory axles once the prodcut is made. It should be a bolt in affair.

Bump for this upgrade still needing to happen as the axles break all the time!

Last edited:
I've got deposit money ready for this. I'll take one for the community. Mark me as interested with money in hand.

I want this to go into production. Think of all the future owners with broken axels. Guys, I want them to have options. M-Factory is a fantastic manufacturer have for transmission goodies (IMO).

I'm getting one of their differentials as *soon* as my stock clutch goes. Now it's at 72k miles, bigger turbo, still holding so far (not sure if I should be happy or disappointed that to the fiance I can't justify opening the tranny yet). I've seen their products before. Really good stuff. My #1 choice to replace the stock open differential right now.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #129
I've got deposit money ready for this. I'll take one for the community. Mark me as interested with money in hand.

I want this to go into production. Think of all the future owners with broken axels. Guys, I want them to have options. M-Factory is a fantastic manufacturer have for transmission goodies (IMO).

I'm getting one of their differentials as *soon* as my stock clutch goes. Now it's at 72k miles, bigger turbo, still holding so far (not sure if I should be happy or disappointed that to the fiance I can't justify opening the tranny yet). I've seen their products before. Really good stuff. My #1 choice to replace the stock open differential right now.
Ill add you to the list sir. I personally feel like these are a must have, but it seems the rest of the community does not agree with that.

And bump!

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #130
Bump! My car is finally alive and making power again. Let's make this happen!

pwnall1337

Vendor
Someone posted this on FB that happened last week at the drag strip. Car has a DHM360R setup.
I did see that, it looks like they went full send and launched it and dumped the clutch which shocks the driveline, or I could be wrong and it could be from fatigue over time. Need to get more information on that half shaft and what condition it was under when it snapped like that. I'd be curious to know.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #133
Someone posted this on FB that happened last week at the drag strip. Car has a DHM360R setup.
Further proof that those of us with high hp need an axle solution.

Thanks for sharing this sir.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Speaking OF DIGGING OLD THREADS UP TONIGHT! Where would this one currently be at? Still moving forward or taken two steps backish?[ridinghorse]

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #135
This has basically died. Bummer to I even donated a good set of axles to m factory to make this happen.

Last edited: