Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW Product: whoosh motorsports FMIC $349.99 FREE SHIPPING

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
This is an early release.....I was just too excited not to say anything!

You will have a choice of :

1.) NO logo, Polished core
2.) Black core (+ $10) use drop down menu on the site

Like all things, I'm very open book and honest with my business
This FMIC is imported and rivals the others you've seen discussed which I will not name but they start with a "D" and "M"
The measurements are basically "The COBB core size"
It's a factory mount & It's a great improvement over stock.
Perfect for a full bolt on FIST up to and including a hybrid turbo set up like the X37/47 's

specs:
28" x 6" x 3"
504 in
54.3046% size difference over OEM FiST IC

Does everyone buy from the same factories and re-sell??? welllllllll, basically yeah.
So anyway, these are actually sitting on US soil fellas so no international ordering needed.

click to purchase: http://whooshmotorsports.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/2014-fiesta-whoosh-brand-front-mount-intercooler-kit

Last edited:

brbauer2

Might be interested depending on my finances and what I can squeeze out. Definitely would want to see pictures of the logo and possibly color comparisons, especially orange - molten orange if possible.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
Might be interested depending on my finances and what I can squeeze out. Definitely would want to see pictures of the logo and possibly color comparisons, especially orange - molten orange if possible.
the logo is being made today
it's in the same font as my normal logo

as for color, there is no factory paint matching, it's a bright orange spray paint for contrast
Orange logo on a white or black car would be sweet, blue on a Molten etc. just an examples.....

brbauer2

Sounds good. Just need to find a way to justify it to the wife since it looks like the $ is there.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Sounds good. Just need to find a way to justify it to the wife since it looks like the $ is there.
if you are the first to buy, tell her I'll send her a nice new whoosh shirt in mint green, they just arrived yesterday...FREE for her

Definitely interested as soon as funds permit! Can't wait to see this bad boy.

A FMIC is the last part I need for stage 3, Turboback should show up Friday. This price sounds pretty darn good to me. Excited to see pictures. How quickly could you have one to San Jose CA? :)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
A FMIC is the last part I need for stage 3, Turboback should show up Friday. This price sounds pretty darn good to me. Excited to see pictures. How quickly could you have one to San Jose CA? :)
pretty quick!
I ship UPS, USPS, and FedEx
Let me know....

Yeah, I just bought my depo one a couple days ago too. I would have added this along with the mbrp exhaust I ordered from you over the weekend.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
wtf? just got mine from depo.... poo. id love to support a local guy too
Yeah, I just bought my depo one a couple days ago too. I would have added this along with the mbrp exhaust I ordered from you over the weekend.
thanks guys
I appreciate that

I've got plenty of stock - I think the "other guy" is OOS

May have to order this.... Was gonna order a depo but they are out of stock for a little while...
I might've even added it to my order I placed with you today...