Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GI: X37 and X47 Turbo Bundles.

Trader history for Alex@Stratified (0)

Brura22

I changed my mind.
Would be in for one with tune.
I would buy outright and send in core.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
Alex@Stratified
Thread Starter #25
Actively working on this to make it a possibility. I will post here when everything is finalized and things are on our page. There seems to be a good amount of interest for these turbos and they work well on the Fiesta.

Also interested. Panda is sold out of X47 if you are not doing the core charge and want to hold on to your stock turbo.

Also interested. Panda is sold out of X47 if you are not doing the core charge and want to hold on to your stock turbo.
And they take forever. My core arrived at their shop in early Feb...my X47 still hasn't shipped a month later.

OP
Alex@Stratified
Thread Starter #32
This is not dead in the water :).

I have 2 units on order. A X37 and an X47 to start.
They will come kitted with the intake elbow, TS WG actuator, gaskets for install and will be bundled with a big turbo custom tune.
They will sell including the core charge. You can choose to sell the core back to Puma directly or keep it.

The package will be $2000USD for X37 and $2075 for X47.

These first 2 units will be up for sale once we receive them. Depending on how everything flows and demand will decide if we stock these turbos on a regular basis.

They will come kitted with the intake elbow, TS WG actuator, gaskets for install and will be bundled with a big turbo custom tune.
They will sell including the core charge. You can choose to sell the core back to Puma directly or keep it.

These first 2 units will be up for sale once we receive them. Depending on how everything flows and demand will decide if we stock these turbos on a regular basis.
Performance wise, what would be the difference between the 37 and 47 not tuned to the hilt?

Is this a typo, or is the X47 really only $75 more than the X37?

Brura22

Is this a typo, or is the X47 really only $75 more than the X37?
Lmao go on Pumas website.
The price difference between the x27, x37, and x47 is like $100 give or take each way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao go on Pumas website.
The price difference between the x27, x37, and x47 is like $100 give or take each way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's surprising... seems like a no brainer to just spend the extra $75.