Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I think im gonna wait it out till after I get coilovers. For now the added performance boost from my AP and the sound of the super stealth exhaust and symposer will have to do. I really want to lower the car and soften the ride more than anything.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I think im gonna wait it out till after I get coilovers. For now the added performance boost from my AP and the sound of the super stealth exhaust and symposer will have to do. I really want to lower the car and soften the ride more than anything.
I hear you bud. I want some BC coil-overs something fierce. I look at my car and think... "Hey nice Prius SUV you got there" LOL [rofl] I'm not sure if I will be able to wait for the group buy on the other forums. I may just do a custom spring rate and valving (with the same rate as stock or maybe just a few pounds less). I see that one of the vendors already carries the BC's and I can get a set of custom street BC coils in just 10-15 days. I am mainly concerned about mildly dropping the car (probably 1 inch in the front and half an inch in the back to tidy up the stance. I think it will look a lot better then...

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Are you the guy Daniel (from Essex Parts) said was interested in it? They say it looks rather delicious in person. I will post pictures of it before the install, as well as once it has been fitted. I was just informed that they are going to give me a special deal on this system for being a "pioneer" plus free shipping. I am stoked. Unfortunately it appears that they won't ship it out until Monday.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
ROFL at your Prius SUV comment! And Yes I am the one they speak of :)
Your getting a good deal cause he said my price didnt include shipping.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
ROFL at your Prius SUV comment! And Yes I am the one they speak of :)
Your getting a good deal cause he said my price didnt include shipping.
Heh. I knew some of us can appreciate the jacked up Prius comment (some more than others). [:p] Your fender gap is actually not all that bad in comparison. the 45 series tire fill the wheel wells nicely (10mm v.s. 4mm for my 40 series). I don't want to slam my car, would just like 1" gap all around so that I still have a bit of clearance for road humps and such lol

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I dont plan on stay on 17"s eventually gonna go down to 16" or even 15" if i find the right wheels. I want zero gap on my drop...zero unless theres rubbing. I want my ST to look like a gokart for real lol

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
To get back on topic, I must inform you that I received my tracking number for the exhaust system coming from Essex Parts and it is being shipped today! I can't wait! I'm hoping it makes it here in just 2-3 days (UPS Ground service from NC to TX). I will absolutely have to get my car baselined before it arrives because it will be installed within 12-24 hours after I receive it. Also, I got an update from Scorpion Exhaust. They will be sending me a rear muffler section with the right length tips once I do the test fit, take some pictures and measurements and email the info to them. So far they have given me STELLAR customer service and I can't be more happy with their communication with me. If their product is anything like their customer service then they will hit one out of the ball park!!!

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
The 3" Scorpion exhaust system has arrived. It looks beautiful and is above average quality (welds and all). I will post pictures tonight of the uninstalled system. It *appears* that the tips are going to be long enough, by my crude measuring tape fitting. I have an appointment with Cobb Plano at 11am tomorrow for base line and looking into the map differences between 91 and 93 octane tunes. I will then have the system installed and return later in the afternoon for another dyno test of the exhaust system. Looks like the FSWERKs intake will arrive on Monday and I will install it and then go back to Cobb again for yet another dyno session. The only bit of bad news is that I accidently ruined my COBB AP screen when I was taking measurements of the stock system. Chris @ Cobb Tuning is going to send it back to HQ for a refurbish. Turn around will be quick.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Great of Cobb to hook you up, cant wait to see the exhaust pictures.