Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NC/SC FiST Owners Check-In

OP
A
Thread Starter #61
Welcome! We should get everyone together sometime soon. We just missed March cars and coffee, but there is plenty of nice weather ahead. Maybe a cruise-in sometime soon?

Checking in from fuquay varina. Just picked up a used 2016 molten orange.

I'm still a speed3 owner as well. I promised I wouldn't mod this car but I have a feeling it's going to be broken.

I promised I wouldn't mod this car but I have a feeling it's going to be broken.
You've got to have some serious self control not to do anything to this car, it's so much fun to mod.

Edit to add: Anyone know of a shop in the Charlotte metro area that I can have my dang Rally Innovations spoiler put on? It's been sitting in my living room and wrapped for like 2 months now, just don't trust myself to be drilling the holes into the hatch for it. Ideally the 485-S. Tryon area of town, but if I have to make the trek out to Matthews or Monroe I will, that's just a hell of a drive in traffic.

OP
A
Thread Starter #68
Anyone else heading to Charlotte cars and coffee tomorrow? Great weather forecasted and there is always a big turnout! I may take the Fist, but taking the bike is tempting...

2016 Magnetic located in Charlotte, NC checking in. Is there anybody else out there, or am I just shouting in an echo chamber? I frequently travel to the Asheville and Boone areas for fun on the mountain roads. I always welcome company on my favorite twisty roads. It would be nice to drive with somebody who can keep up unlike my buddy in his FoST. [rofl]

This weekend is the first Auto-X of the season held by CCSCCA at Z-Max. Anybody going to be there? I won't be able to drive but I was planning on dropping by to check it out.
Checking in from Bryson City, North Carolina! About an hour west of AshevillešŸ›¤šŸš¦šŸš— I am a proud owner of a 2017 Magnetic fistšŸ‘šŸ»

haste

1000 Post Club
CARY = Congregated Area of Relocated Yankees...for those that don't know. :p

Welcome. I am in Nashville, NC. Not too many FiSTs out this way but enjoy seeing one here and there...