Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NC/SC FiST Owners Check-In

2016 Magnetic located in Charlotte, NC checking in. Is there anybody else out there, or am I just shouting in an echo chamber? I frequently travel to the Asheville and Boone areas for fun on the mountain roads. I always welcome company on my favorite twisty roads. It would be nice to drive with somebody who can keep up unlike my buddy in his FoST. [rofl]

This weekend is the first Auto-X of the season held by CCSCCA at Z-Max. Anybody going to be there? I won't be able to drive but I was planning on dropping by to check it out.

haste

1000 Post Club
Echo.....echo............echo...............................................................echo. [biggrin]

OP
A
Thread Starter #3
Welcome! Please make yourself at home! I promise I'm not desperate for activity on this thread!

How far east are you?

Greensboro here. Saw a magnetic or tuxedo one couple of weeks ago, in greensboro. I picked up an intake from a guy in charlotte a couple months ago.

OP
A
Thread Starter #6
I'm happy to know I'm not alone in this state. Are there any good active ST groups that you're aware of? Anybody going to the Auto-X at Zmax at the end of the month?

I live in charlotte area, and i know a few people who do too. even one other who lives in my same apartment complex! i go to boone, north wilks, blowing rock area pretty often when the weather is nice. shoot me a pm!

OP
A
Thread Starter #13
There are a few in my area but not too many. I love mine though.
I have a 16 magnetic FiST in Burlington, NC
Thanks for posting up! it's good to know we are not alone in this state. Shit, I live in the middle of the largest city and have seen one FiST since purchasing and it was parked.

I live in charlotte area, and i know a few people who do too. even one other who lives in my same apartment complex! i go to boone, north wilks, blowing rock area pretty often when the weather is nice. shoot me a pm!
Likewise! I have plenty of favorite roads in the area that are not the BRP and take day trips fairly regularly. Highway 221 run anyone?

OP
A
Thread Starter #14
There are a few in my area but not too many. I love mine though.
I have a 16 magnetic FiST in Burlington, NC
Thanks for posting up! it's good to know we are not alone in this state. Shit, I live in the middle of the largest city and have seen one FiST since purchasing and it was parked.

Likewise! I have plenty of favorite roads in the area that are not the BRP and take day trips fairly regularly. Highway 221 run anyone?

OP
A
Thread Starter #17
Hendersonville rep!!!!!!!!
Welcome! Since you're living in the mecca of NC mountain roads, share a few of your favorites! I've run the Devil's Whip out of Marion before and had a blast!

Been lurking around this forum for awhile, but I just registered to reply here. I sold my '13 WRX in November and bought a Molten Orange '16 FiST. I'm in the Charlotte area (Huntersville), moved here with the family from Indianapolis just over a year ago after accepting a new job here in the racing industry.

Love the ST, love living in NC...just getting started modding the ST, it just turned 3000 miles and my Accessport is on the way as we speak!

I'm down to ride on some tight corners, right now on ramps and exit ramps are my daily joy

OP
A
Thread Starter #20
Been lurking around this forum for awhile, but I just registered to reply here. I sold my '13 WRX in November and bought a Molten Orange '16 FiST. I'm in the Charlotte area (Huntersville), moved here with the family from Indianapolis just over a year ago after accepting a new job here in the racing industry.

Love the ST, love living in NC...just getting started modding the ST, it just turned 3000 miles and my Accessport is on the way as we speak!
I'm in the north side of the city and drive a '16 Magnetic. I've heard even the OTS tune from Cobb does wonders for the car. I'm planning on getting an AP and the Stratfied map.

I'm down to ride on some tight corners, right now on ramps and exit ramps are my daily joy
Amen to that. I'll be in the Asheville region next weekend and would be down to drive a few fun roads Saturday morning/afternoon