Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

$250 to enable the reverse camera

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
How did the install go? Any hiccups any of us can avoid? Any pics? or extra parts that were needed? Does this one light up also?[wrenchin]
Take a look over on this thread for more information: https://www.fiestastforum.com/forum...everse-backup-camera-discussion-thread/page29
Install was fine, running the wire was a pain. No pics since others like the one in the above thread had them and videos, need two pins for the back of the headunit, also linked in above thread, and yes it lights up, I tied into the reverse light for power

I need something for the 3rd brake light camera I installed. I have a brake light with the factory camera installed into it. It looks amazing I just can’t wait to get the camera up and running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See the Excel spreadsheet I posted for all of the FORScan settings. Line 4 of the APIM is for the reverse camera and if I remember correctly that is what I used. I answered all of my PM's. Thank you for your patience. Between work and selling my home I haven't had much time for this lately. It's nice to see we are making progress on the rear camera. Seems one of us will have it figured out soon.
Would you know if this the same on a 2016 Ford Kuga in uk

Does anyone know how to enable factory camera guide lines in FORScan? My camera came with built-in guide lines, but the perspective is slightly off. After enabling the camera there is a setting in SYNC 3 to turn guide lines on, but when I turn them on my camera doesn't work at all. Does anyone else have the same issue? Also is it possible to enable the zoom?

brbauer2

Does anyone know how to enable factory camera guide lines in FORScan? My camera came with built-in guide lines, but the perspective is slightly off. After enabling the camera there is a setting in SYNC 3 to turn guide lines on, but when I turn them on my camera doesn't work at all. Does anyone else have the same issue? Also is it possible to enable the zoom?
Both are dependent on the camera.

No OEM camera, no OEM lines.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I need something for the 3rd brake light camera I installed. I have a brake light with the factory camera installed into it. It looks amazing I just can’t wait to get the camera up and running.

Where did you get this CHMSL/High mount light with the camera in it?

That can be done DIY. All that is, is a big relay. I’m fixing to add my third brake light camera to the reverse and put a switch so I can turn it on and off whenever I like.