Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Recent AM Windows 10 issue / Anyone else

Rhinopolis

I am running Windows 10, and up until three days ago I had no issues with getting Access Manager to open. I have deleted and reinstalled AM, gone back and removed recent Windows updates, and have tried everything that I can think of. Is anyone else with Windows 10 having difficulty? Any ideas on what may have happened?

Thank you,

Ryan

haste

1000 Post Club
Dunno man. I just opened it up and it's been a couple months. It is working fine for me. Sounds like you may have another underlying issue with your Windows installation. My current version is 2.1.2.5 which AP manager is telling me is the latest.
Have u tried system restore to an earlier date?

OP
Rhinopolis

Rhinopolis

Thread Starter #5
I have a friend who is an IT pro, and he couldn't figure it..lol. I am going to call Cobb one day soon and see what they say, in the mean time I loaded AM on to my company laptop and have been running my tuning etc through that just fine.