Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FORScan reverse/backup camera discussion thread

[MENTION=2253]CanadianGuy[/MENTION] you have the actual proper pins? I may get you to send me some too, I can't even get them at work since the pigtail is considered "non replaceable" (we can get pins for lots of our harnesses but these ones are incredibly small and unique)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[MENTION=2253]CanadianGuy[/MENTION] you have the actual proper pins? I may get you to send me some too, I can't even get them at work since the pigtail is considered "non replaceable" (we can get pins for lots of our harnesses but these ones are incredibly small and unique)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Yes I have the actual correct one. Which includes an alignment tab to prevent rotation. PM me your address and I can drop some in the mail.

Success!!!! This took waaay longer than I wanted it to. The hardest part is running the wire in the hatchback. Second hardest part is remembering that the small white bulb is the reverse (white wire). Ended up wiring it to the brakes! Thanks CanadianGuy and everyone else on this post that figured out everything!

[/IMG]

brbauer2

Success!!!! This took waaay longer than I wanted it to.
Congrats!

I've asked a couple times but since not many have done this not many have answered. Does your Brightness slider and Auto Day/Night toggle work with the camera enabled?

Any issues with the auto day/night switching and brightness adjustment for the display through the settings? I lost both functions (still showing in settings, just didn't work) when I changed the value in FORScan.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Success!!!! This took waaay longer than I wanted it to. The hardest part is running the wire in the hatchback. Second hardest part is remembering that the small white bulb is the reverse (white wire). Ended up wiring it to the brakes! Thanks CanadianGuy and everyone else on this post that figured out everything!

[/IMG]
Congrats.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Congrats!

I've asked a couple times but since not many have done this not many have answered. Does your Brightness slider and Auto Day/Night toggle work with the camera enabled?
I checked mine and indeed the auto brightness detect no longer works and is set to max. I reconfigured it to night mode which is fine for me. Bright enough to see under all conditions.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I still have some harness wires should anyone want any. Pretty sure everyone I mailed them to received them. Just pm me and I will drop them in the post.

I still have some harness wires should anyone want any. Pretty sure everyone I mailed them to received them. Just pm me and I will drop them in the post.
Thanks CG! My wife wondered who the letter was from. "Oh, this is from your online friends?"

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

same here... I would have never even noticed if no one told me.

I checked mine and indeed the auto brightness detect no longer works and is set to max. I reconfigured it to night mode which is fine for me. Bright enough to see under all conditions.