Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Konig Hypergram

Yea my guy corrected me on that.

Do you guys think the 215/45's will rub? There is some concern over torque dropping on the larger diameter.

I got quoted $800
I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. What do you guys think?

From where? Konig never responded to me about who has these available.
Search for Konig dealers and enter your zip code.

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on these in the next couple of weeks, than wait a bit for tires.

FYI since I'm not going to go for these wheels, you can get these from Discount Tire Direct drop shipped for $147. Turn around time as of 2017-05-08 was 10-12 days.

FYI since I'm not going to go for these wheels, you can get these from Discount Tire Direct drop shipped for $147. Turn around time as of 2017-05-08 was 10-12 days.
Link? I'm sold on $600

You have to call them, just give them the part number from Konig. They put me on hold, called Konig. The wheels would be dropped shipped. They aren't in stock.

You have to call them, just give them the part number from Konig. They put me on hold, called Konig. The wheels would be dropped shipped. They aren't in stock.
I'll give that a try. Thank you

OP
A FISTer
Thread Starter #52
So who's car is this? I love how they look on the red car, I hope it looks as good on my Kona Blue.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Mine have now been sitting in my garage since tuesday. I cannot make my mind up on a 215/40/17 tire

OP
A FISTer
Thread Starter #54
Mine have now been sitting in my garage since tuesday. I cannot make my mind up on a 215/40/17 tire
Do you have anything in mind? I'm leaning towards the Federal 595 RSR, a local vendor has them at a good price.

I was going to go with something less aggressive that would last longer, but selection is limited.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
So who's car is this? I love how they look on the red car, I hope it looks as good on my Kona Blue.

Yes, I'd like to know if those are 215/45s, or something else (and which actual tire model) on the HGs. [dunno]

Do you have anything in mind? I'm leaning towards the Federal 595 RSR, a local vendor has them at a good price.

I was going to go with something less aggressive that would last longer, but selection is limited.

The following tires in 215/40/17 are back ordered using - TireRack, Discount Tire, OnlineTires.com and Tire-Easy.com
- Federal
595 Evo
RS-R
RS-RR
- Kuhmo
Ecsta PS21
Ecsta LE Sport
- Yoko
S Drive

About the best I can do is the Pirelli Nero GT which I really cant find a lot on

** I had the 595 Evos ordered through Amazon. a week later (today) I get a notification that they tire will not be available and then I started down the rabbit hole.

I may honestly take them back and take the 1200 budget I had and see what kind of power mods I can round up on the used market

OP
A FISTer
Thread Starter #57
Yes, I'd like to know if those are 215/45s, or something else (and which actual tire model) on the HGs. [dunno]
I found this on FB and Instagram. I asked the owner about the tires I'll post up here if I get an answer.

The following tires in 215/40/17 are back ordered using - TireRack, Discount Tire, OnlineTires.com and Tire-Easy.com
- Federal
595 Evo
RS-R
RS-RR
- Kuhmo
Ecsta PS21
Ecsta LE Sport
- Yoko
S Drive

About the best I can do is the Pirelli Nero GT which I really cant find a lot on
I was initially considering the S Drive, but they're pricey for an old model. I'd love to run the Firestone Firehawk Indy 500s that everyone raves about, but they're a bit too tall in 215/45 imo. This size sucks!

I'm in Canada btw so availability might be different than the US. A local vendor still has some Federal RSR left but no more RSRR unfortunately.

I found this on FB and Instagram. I asked the owner about the tires I'll post up here if I get an answer.

I was initially considering the S Drive, but they're pricey for an old model. I'd love to run the Firestone Firehawk Indy 500s that everyone raves about, but they're a bit too tall in 215/45 imo. This size sucks!

I'm in Canada btw so availability might be different than the US. A local vendor still has some Federal RSR left but no more RSRR unfortunately.

Only ones I can source are are kumho ecsta v70 and champiro sv308 and there are only 4 (1 set) available of each lol

Just got the P Zero Nero GT for what seems like a possible steal based on the pricing on tirerack and Amazon

Nero.PNG

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Only ones I can source are are kumho ecsta v70 and champiro sv308 and there are only 4 (1 set) available of each lol
Did you mean the Ecsta V700s (Star MINI) above? [dunno]

Granted, I had to pay a little more than the onlinetires.com's going rate, but I found the RS-RRs in 215/40-17 from megaautoparts on ebay, but I may have gotten their very last set. [:(]

hotstickytires on ebay also seems to have some as well.