Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

To everyone with a 17x8 wheel on lowering springs...

Taz

Time for me to resurrect this thread. I'm soon going to be installing my new 17x8 et35 wheels on my stock suspension (and no, I'm not planning on lowering it), and I've been doing A LOT of research for suitable tyres and sizes. Needless to say, for someone who has up until recently had very little idea about sizes and models, it's been quite a learning experience! Anyway, after hours of mind bending and hair pulling trawling of the Net, as well as asking local tyre people, I've come to the conclusion that I'm best off with 215/40 R17. My main concern now is will this setup mess up my speedo readings in any way?

Taz

How much is marginally, and can I get the speedo corrected to make up for the change?

SLC46

They're Dunlop Direzza Star-Spec II, and I have a +42 offset

Congrats! Show us the pics when you mount them [emoji2]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Have you done track days with this setup? What camber are you running? And still no rubbing yeah?