Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello Texas/Southern Louisiana Members

Saw my first ST on I-10 East between NOLA and Slidell last night... it was a FoST though. He passed me, I saw the ST badge, got in the left lane behind him and eventually he got in the center lane and I passed... was kind of funny where I was checking his car out, then he slowed to check mine out, and then he sped up to pass again. Since I had my 14 year old niece with me there was only so far I was going to push things LOL. Not at all like the MINI happy waves that I got used to when I owned my R53 but that's ok. :) Both of us had temporary tags so are brand new cars. If he got his in LA had to have been purchased in BR because that was the only one in the state when I was ST shopping several weeks ago and now it's gone. The other FiST at the dealer I bought mine from is gone too so hopefully I'll see that one on the road soon as well!
Friend of mine sent me a pic yesterday of an OW FiST in BR. I was actually kinda sad since I have yet to see one around here and was hoping to be the first to have one here. Did you buy yours in Lafayette? If so, where? There's only one FiST on a dealer lot here, and the next closest one I could find was in McComb.

I think that FiST was at Hollingsworth Richards Ford in BR but it's been sold. The FoST I saw for sale was at All Star in BR. No, bought mine at Bohn on the Westbank. They had 2 but sold the other one soon after I bought mine. Wish they had one in Lafayette but no. I think the closest one for sale now in Stock is in Houston.

Damn, they sold the one at Hollingsworth? Well now where am I gonna "test drive" one to get my fix? [:(] And yeah, Houston has like 5 or 6 out there last I checked.

Yep the one at Hollingsworth is gone. Your regional choices now are Jackson, MS area, Mobile, Shreveport and Houston.

OP
C
Thread Starter #25
I did spot a Green Envy FiST in Beaumont, the other day. If they're seeing this, I was the Tux Black one, at the light, on College St. ;)

Pulled up next to a FoST the other day...
we had a run from a 30mph launch...
damn this fiesta is quick... from a dig, the FiST (bone stock) loses to a FoST (bone stock)... but i stayed right with the guy the whole way... up to a little over posted speeds... day was made..

Passed and was passed by an ingot silver FiST on I-610 W to I-10 W in NOLA/Metairie yesterday... he got off on Clearview south and me on Clearview north. He had a UNO parking tag so I am sure to see it again since I work in the same area. Also saw the same FoST I passed last week on I-10 E in a parking lot off Clearview right after I exited. (I know it's the same vehicle since it's de-badged other than the ST badges.)

d1rt

I did spot a Green Envy FiST in Beaumont, the other day. If they're seeing this, I was the Tux Black one, at the light, on College St. ;)
College st? I'm down there quite often, just might run into you some day, just picked up a loaded tuxedo black st, all I wanted was the seats but couldn't turn down the deal i got.

OP
C
Thread Starter #29
Same here. Originally, I was going for the wheels package only. But, they found one for me that had the reg wheels, nav, and moonroof. For the same quoted price for the wheels. Was like...OK! :)

I'm in Houston. Where are the meet ups and when? I'd also love to get the texas ST sticker.

Could any of you near the Dallas area tell me which dealer has the better service department? Between Westways Ford in Irving and Grapevine Ford, which one would you trust the most?

Could any of you near the Dallas area tell me which dealer has the better service department? Between Westways Ford in Irving and Grapevine Ford, which one would you trust the most?
Anyone? I really need a suggestion, as i need to take my car in for some CSR issues, and Meagan is waiting for me to choose one of yhese two. Thanks

sorry. i am down in the houston area and don't know about those shops.. hell, i don't even really know about any of the ones in houston either.

Darmie, What does the texas st sticker look like? I got my fist in march in cali, but from san antonio. Im only out here for the military.

FocusMike

Darmie, What does the texas st sticker look like? I got my fist in march in cali, but from san antonio. Im only out here for the military.
Welcome to TX and the forum. If you ever head up to Austin for the Cobb meet let me know.