Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello Texas/Southern Louisiana Members

we were very spaced out in groups of like 8. each group had a "guide" from the "Team DreamSpeed" group..
it was pretty awesome.

Not yet. As soon as I know more I will start a thread and keep it updated

FocusMike

Nope. nothing yet. All the powers that bee seem to be taking their sweet time. A lot of members on the other forum are getting irritated. Hopefully something will come of it soon.
Ok thanks, I wanted to make sure there is enough notice for me to clear the weekend schedule.

I understand. I will push with the local moderators and see if we can at least get a month set lol

Just spotted my first one in the wild! I was was waiting to turn out of Wally World and a TB pulled up behind me. So if that owner is on here, yes that was me waving and giggling like a schoolgirl :D

Just spotted my first one in the wild! I was was waiting to turn out of Wally World and a TB pulled up behind me. So if that owner is on here, yes that was me waving and giggling like a schoolgirl :D
That was me!!

I was like, "Hey! Another FiST!" My son was all... "You know that guy?"

Lol.

You live around there? I live right down the road.

Yep, right off the Thruway. Was actually heading back to the house, but had to stop at the hardware store to pick up a 7mm wrench for my boost clamps.

Well, I guess it's true what they say about seeing your car everywhere when you buy it. Just spotted another one at the same Walmart. It was an OW with mud flaps (maybe an exhaust? Couldn't tell if the outlets were bigger).

Well, I guess it's true what they say about seeing your car everywhere when you buy it. Just spotted another one at the same Walmart. It was an OW with mud flaps (maybe an exhaust? Couldn't tell if the outlets were bigger).
Crazy.

I have a feeling we will start seeing them more and more often. Lol.

You going to IFO on the 8th?

Nah, car meets aren't really my thing anymore (at least ones as big as IFO). The older I get, the more secluded I get, hehe. I have thought about heading out to State Capital on a Friday just to see what the old girl can do, though.

I do know of one other FiST in our area. A buddy of mine keeps sending me pics of an OW in Prairieville.