Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello Texas/Southern Louisiana Members

Nah, car meets aren't really my thing anymore (at least ones as big as IFO). The older I get, the more secluded I get, hehe. I have thought about heading out to State Capital on a Friday just to see what the old girl can do, though.

I do know of one other FiST in our area. A buddy of mine keeps sending me pics of an OW in Prairieville.
I'm going for the audio competition, but I think I will take it down the 1/4 "just to see".

I work in Praireville. Haven't seen that one. You guys and your white. Pfft.

Oh nice. If you happen to see a silver 10 Edition FRS with a Jeremy Clarkson sticker on the rear driver side window, that's my buddy. Flip him off for me. And white was actually my last choice in color lol. I really wanted an IS. It's grown on me though.

So apparently, these cars are more popular than I thought in my area. Just saw another TB while on my way to pick my daughter up from day care. TaylorFade, did the bug happen to bite you again?