Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Carlisle Ford Nationals

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
IF I do not sign on with a stage crew for STPR (out of Wellsboro) that same exact weekend ([:(]), I will probably go to at least one day of Carlisle.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
yup. Fred Beans Ford.. we've been going there since 2009. always a good time
That's the ONLY Beans owned Ford dealer which is a Ford Performance/Racing, ex-SVT shop correct? (I KNOW Doylestown is NOT, despite them having a black FoRS, and GT350 sitting in the showroom currently.)

I would like to make it down this year, it's only about a 4 and a half hour drive for me. But there are some muscle car guys from around my area that go every year.

OP
C
Thread Starter #9
That's the ONLY Beans owned Ford dealer which is a Ford Performance/Racing, ex-SVT shop correct? (I KNOW Doylestown is NOT, despite them having a black FoRS, and GT350 sitting in the showroom currently.)
yeah we are the only one around here.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
OMW down now. saw the wellsboro race but Focus Rising crew comes first!
I wanted to go to STPR this year, but every single hotel was booked, as is usual for that event, since you have to book like a year in advance.

But I did just book my room, and sign up to volunteer for marshaling/working controls, for the New England Forest Rally, since I will not pass up the opportunity to see an well prepped Escost Cossie RS driven in anger on the stages once again (Ken Block's current weapon of choice, ancient as it is). [wink] [driving]

Yup, an 8+ hour drive for me, but well worth it!

Since I don't yet have a winter/rally working setup as far as wheels/tires go, we will see just how much the factory hoops with 40 series Michelin PS AS/3s can handle before self destruction while driving down those stage roads. LOL