Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Used COBB Accessport V3 - $415 Including Shipping

Trader history for adamm (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to install Stage 1 and Stage 2 OTS tunes on my car. Purchased new at the end of 2015, and almost exclusively kept in the house after being used to flash the ECU.

Price is $415 (via PayPal) and includes shipping within the lower 48 states.
If you?re local and come pick it up, I?ll drop $15 off the price. Potential local buyers, please be ready to pick up after PayPal payment goes through, or be ready to pay with cash.

Apart from the notebook and the yellow and black microUSB cable present in one photo, everything on top of the table (and everything that came with the Accessport other than packaging, I believe) is included.
As pictured, a new sticky mount, unopened in bag with alcohol wipe, is included, too.

Please contact me via PM if you?re interested, and thanks for looking.

Peterson

Premium Account
I just bought a Boomba BOV with the tax sale lol.

If this is still available by the 31st, I'll take it ;)

OP
adamm
Thread Starter #4
I just bought a Boomba BOV with the tax sale lol.

If this is still available by the 31st, I'll take it ;)
Sounds good! If no one has indicated an intent to buy before the end of Thursday night, I will consider you first in line for Friday if you're still interested. Until then, it will probably just continue to be first come, first served! [twothumb]

OP
adamm
Thread Starter #7
Sold to lostfiestast!

Status
Not open for further replies.