Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford recalls 440k vehicles due to fire risk

ROCKYFiestta

we do know hence people names are like larry miller ford etc. , Our point is that if you represent the label you would think there are standards set by the corporation that each vendor should uphold. Like practically every mcdonalds is owned by somebody else but if I get a shitty deal at any single restaurant I will not be going to any other mcdonalds when you have so many choices available. Also after working for several other dealer brands it seems to be consistent that ford gives shitty service across the board more than the other brands. Hence If I get shitty service at a ford dealer I will not go to any other ford dealers period I will give my money to other companies that have standards, and again I shouldn't have to bitch up a storm to corporate just for basic ass service that should be there to begin with. I have yet to feel this way over all the other brands of cars I have purchased.

Your statement validates our response

EVEN FORD KNOWS ITS SHITTY DEALERS- yet doing jack shit about it, yeah ill give these people thousands of my dollars more to be treated like shit no thanks

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
All my experience with the dealership where I bought mine was pretty good. I told them not to wash the fist because I rather do it myself. Rental was always provided. Had a couple problems with an issue not replicating but when I showed pics the service advisor ordered parts. They did leave a boost hose off once and I had the axle seals redone because of a mechanic not doing them right. Any issue was handled promptly.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
we do know hence people names are like larry miller ford etc. , Our point is that if you represent the label you would think there are standards set by the corporation that each vendor should uphold. Like practically every mcdonalds is owned by somebody else but if I get a shitty deal at any single restaurant I will not be going to any other mcdonalds when you have so many choices available. Also after working for several other dealer brands it seems to be consistent that ford gives shitty service across the board more than the other brands. Hence If I get shitty service at a ford dealer I will not go to any other ford dealers period I will give my money to other companies that have standards, and again I shouldn't have to bitch up a storm to corporate just for basic ass service that should be there to begin with. I have yet to feel this way over all the other brands of cars I have purchased.

EVEN FORD KNOWS ITS SHITTY DEALERS- yet doing jack shit about it, yeah ill give these people thousands of my dollars more to be treated like shit no thanks
Just what do you expect them to do is the point? As a retired multiple business owner (non-auto related) I can tell you that the labor market determines the quality of the people you hire. In the service industry the dealers rely on the part time newbies to do the oil, tire and brake jobs and they seldom see a 40 hour week. They bounce from dealer to dealer for a 25 cent an hour raise or promises of more hours. Very few State "trade schools" exist now to teach mechanics nor a mandatory draft for military training to supply the qualified mechanics. My son played the dealer bounce for years to get the training and experience to get a NASA job. So unless you live in a market area with a labor market of qualified mechanics you get trainees at a dealer. Nothing FoMoCo can do about it other than what they did with me and direct me to a good dealer. If I get bad food or service at a franchise I don't penalize the ones doing a good job. Just the one that wasn't. But we are all different people

ROCKYFiestta

I expect to be treated fairly and my property to be treated with respect ,that's what I expect sorry you have lower standards but I don't.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I expect to be treated fairly and my property to be treated with respect ,that's what I expect sorry you have lower standards but I don't.
I agree. Treat me and my car with the same respect 8d give you and we'll get along just fine. Otherwise it's on like Donkey Kong! Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I'm sorry Tennessee has a lack of mechanics. Almost every community college in North Carolina has a automotive repair program. Well it's called transportation systems technology now. The technicians are generally not a problem it's the administrative staff. Especially the finance manager they are some cocky individuals.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Izzy

Just like fast food franchises have to adhere to certain terms. Ford should make sure to have the dealerships follow some sort of decent customer service. By the way after a week of driving on the new engine the car is back for service. It started with normal throughout bearing noise from the start and felt like a loosening flywheel by the time I left it. A new clutch job botched!

I just scheduled my 2014 Fiesta ST for the recall work to be done next week. I purchased mine a week ago with 74k with no apparent issues with coolant or overheating. Will also be doing a trans flush, from what I can gather the previous owner was a member on here because the car has an AWR RMM and I could see the mounting spot for the AP (mine just got here today but ill be waiting till after the recall work to install). Anything pertinent at the dealership they tell me ill relay back here.