Welcome to Fiesta ST Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20222324252627282930
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points
    State
    NC
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Ok...so it's confirmed I have a bad head gasket. Is it confirmed that a 2016 head fits with no mods? I really don't want a repeat of this so if Ford revised it I rather use one of those instead.
    You can only order the revised head design now. The old head design is literally no longer available
    2014 Molten Orange
    Pwnall IC, Injen Intake, Boomba Recirculating BPV, Dizzy 93/E30 V2 tune
    Bilstein B14 PSS Coilovers, Hotchkis RSB, Sparco Pro Corsa+Indy 500

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Car is at the dealer. Put it back to stock as much as I could...minus intercooler and radiator...let's see what Ford says. They'll probably pull a we can't warrant your paint cause' you have a shift knob.

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    WA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ford recalls 440k vehicles due to fire risk

Post deleted. Never mind. Did not see the posts leading up to last post.
    ------------------ Multum in Parvo ------------------
    >>>>>>>>>>>>> Frankenfiesta <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>> Local Track Day Info <<<<<<<<<<<

Member 54 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    State
    CO
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had my 2014 warrantied even though they trashed my car a bit and where total jags at the dealer. also they did a terrible job with the new hoses they installed they where rubbing up on each other (The new coolant hose ((hot temps)) with the ac line (cold temps). this will be my last ford for sure as they have horrible service where I live. either way still enjoy the car but no overheating issues. now to tackle the oil in the I/C pipes problem

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCKYFiestta View Post
    I had my 2014 warrantied even though they trashed my car a bit and where total jags at the dealer. also they did a terrible job with the new hoses they installed they where rubbing up on each other (The new coolant hose ((hot temps)) with the ac line (cold temps). this will be my last ford for sure as they have horrible service where I live. either way still enjoy the car but no overheating issues. now to tackle the oil in the I/C pipes problem
    Ford came through and provided a whole new short block. I decided to replace the clutch out of pocket while I could with no labor charge as well since the car has 53400k. I agree this will be my last Ford as well. Car was returned filthy and clearly spent lots of time with the windows down as the interior along with exterior was filled with pollen. Additionally, if I ever get that satisfaction survey I'll include the videos I immediately made when I got home showing how a bunch of tabs/retainers were broken; the intake clamps were not tighten and couldn't even clean off coolant run off when they filled it. Clearly our vehicles are too cheap for dealerships to treat us to a free car wash or just plain decent. I've had premium vehicles (ie. 335i, G35s, G37s, ISF) and the most noticeable difference is the customer service. Why can't Ford simply make dealerships comply with basic customer service I don't know. Damn shame too cause they are really hurting any chance for customer loyalty. Makes sense why they are only going to make trucks & SUV's. I'm almost certain my next car will probably be an RS3 or M2 comp. & sadly with Ford I'm done!

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20222324252627282930