Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Utah owners on board here?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
If you guys setup a meet, I'd be more than happy to send you guys some FiestaSTForum decals to hand out.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
We will probably be meeting at the rallysport direct meet on the 10th. I can pass them out if you'd like.
Address please [cool]. Thanks for volunteering.

Alright who is all coming on Saturday? Any ideas for a meet up? I'd like to show up to rallysport directs meet together if possible.

Alright who is all coming on Saturday? Any ideas for a meet up? I'd like to show up to rallysport directs meet together if possible.
I have to help set up (since I work at Rallysport), so I will not be able to roll in with you guys.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #28
I wish I could but the car is still to far apart with all the mods, caught it on fire a bit today as well but all OK.....penetrated the floor when welding while making a chassis change to fit the tucked in, fewer bends exhaust.

No worries dealing with a bit of fire, I taught how to fight fires for 3 years.

Hey guys, I live in Murray. My ST is ordered, don't expect it until July. But I would be down for drives, meet-ups, cars and coffee, anything really once it gets here. Mine will also be white. I will join the facebook page, thanks JP.
Matt

STooge

Hey John, I am down to roll in together. Just text me where to meet. My fiance and I have been planning to go to this since we found out about it..

STooge

AHA, Hey John, when you added me to the group it says on my notifications "you have been added to the closed group Utah...." so some where in there its closed.

Ya i looked at the options. Private is where no one can see it, closed is anyone can see the group, just not posts, and open allows anyone to post. I changed it to open to see if that helps but it shouldn't make a difference. Jay tech did you get my PM?

STooge

Hey guys we got a cruise and eat kinda meet going on monday, meeting in the A.M. cruise then eat. Check back here Saturday night for full details/times. lets get a small group going. You gonna be able to make it out yet RAAM?

I Cant meet this weekend. But, if anyone wants my stock tire take off's w/ under 1k miles on them for $200, let me know.