Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Utah owners on board here?

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I am in Morgan, 50 miles or so from SLC and have my car on the lift doing many great mods, members are more than welcome to come and check it out

Rick

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Cool:)

I will try to make it to a meet but my time is limited to finishing up this car, the dually, toyhauler, all getting nice mods, get the house ready to sell, and hit MMP a few times for some hot laps....we plan to hit the road full time by fall, Fist in the back of the trailer to take it all over and have fun on all the tracks of my dreams in North America.

You are all welcome to come out and check out the car, etc, anytime just call first, I am here most of the time.

Rick
801-452-5858

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
That would be great:)

My builds are generally subtle on the outside, not to loud, not to look at me, and not crazy HP to brag about, just a well balance package that is quick and competent in all areas, reliable, easy to drive at speed.......if into street stuff you can get away with a lot more that way, if into the mountain roads, same as well, into the track which is far more fun in so many ways as can hang it on the ragged edge of adhesion lap after lap, I build for that more than anything:)

STooge

Here I am haha first visit in a while to forum, Andrew here. I live in Holladay. Good to see ya here, soon we need to get all of us to one cars and coffee.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
I am looking forward to meeting all of you I can.

I have been having fun doing this for 46 years now, still a kid at heart I guess:)

---------------------
I am retired and not in the business but I have most of the parts on hand due to a mix up from the supplier and could build somebody local a nice 3" exhaust or just sell the parts to a member, the built one would be quite affordable.

I will update the thread I have on it and the DP shortly.

Rick

STooge

Hahaha, I am 25 and positive that I will always be as well. Next time you make it SLC you should let me know. Grab some grub or what not around here somewhere. I will shoot you a text.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
When doing it for 46 years I meant modding cars, I turn 62 on the 3rd of May:)

I do not run a set schedule, just go when I need to go and usually only when I have a few errands to attend to, we go grocery shopping in SLC at least every 2 weeks so we can stock up on organic produce, etc....got to eat right if you want to live long and stay healthy.

STooge

Well it would be cool if you guys came down on a weekend and had enough so we could all meet up and grab lunch or dinner or even just a cup of (insert your favorite, "drive friendly" beverage here) and shoot the breeze about the cars.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
I have a ton of things going on and like to be pretty open about making plans, spur of the moment preferred...20 years of being owned by the USN was enough to make me this way but I will see how it goes, if anybody thinks about it PM, call, email, when a meet is planned and I will do my best to make it:)

Thanks
Rick
801-452-5858
rick@raamaudio.com

Hi everyone, I'm Josh. I'm from Park City, but am living in Cottonwood Heights. I work for Rallysport Direct and will be attending the Eat, Greet, Car Meet on the 10th. Hope to see everyone there!

STooge

SWEET. I'm in Holladay. Can't wait to see the blue man. I should be at the eat and meet no problem. this is awesome. starting to take off.

haven't posted in here yet. But, have spoken to JP6spd on other forums.

Park City here, got my oxford white FiST last october.

Doing the Octane Academy on June 8th/9th

Will try to meet up w/ you guys in the future. But, leave May 2nd to head to the WRC Argentina event and wont be back til late May.

Will have to do a cars and coffee event sometime around then.

oh, and I'm also Andrew.