Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Utah owners on board here?

oxy

Did any of you have a meetup or something today? Just saw three FiSTs in a line drive by me at a stoplight.

I'm here in the holladay area. A lot of people meet up at sunset coffee in fort union and I see 3 ST's every weekend

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

oxy

Any of you guys looking to get rid of some Steelies+winter tires? 700 bucks new is a tough pill to swallow from TireRack.

Any of you guys looking to get rid of some Steelies+winter tires? 700 bucks new is a tough pill to swallow from TireRack.
I moved from Utah to Texas this year. Got a killer deal from Winding Road Racing (local) on summer tires here. I have 4 stock size pilot sport AS3+ tires I could do a great deal on. I’ll ship. PM me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in Morgan, 50 miles or so from SLC and have my car on the lift doing many great mods, members are more than welcome to come and check it out

Rick
Rick, I didn’t realize I was that close to you! I was in Ogden but moved out to Austin in April. Next time I’m up there I’ll have to swing by.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #67
It would of been nice to meet up but back before July 2015 when we went full time RVing, have not been back there since then. I am not much of a fan of humidity but Austin has to be one of the best places in that part of the country to live, hope you like it there:)
Rick

Hey Everyone! New member and relocating to SLC next month (from LA). Just wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone had recommendations for nearby shops for servicing, tunes, tires, etc. I imagine the first thing I'll need to get is winter tires...

Hey Everyone! New member and relocating to SLC next month (from LA). Just wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone had recommendations for nearby shops for servicing, tunes, tires, etc. I imagine the first thing I'll need to get is winter tires...
I'm in Salt Lake and eventually looking to move to Boise. Flatout Automotive is where I go for everything. They dont tune, but IMO there are no good tuners currently in UT. I got a $75 Dizzy tune and is astronomically better than my $500 pro tune.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Not from Utah, but I lived there for a while when I was young. It's a beautiful state, with lots of mountain roads.
Got to visit again when I went out there for the free track day.
It's ST country.

Business6

Don't have any real shop recommendations but I can tell you winter is a lot more fun with dedicated winter tires.

Nasty_ST

Hey bud just moved out to Taylorsville from San Diego. Hit me up any time you wanna go for a cruise

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Follow RapidFlats on instagram if youre in the provo/orem area. they have a weekly meet/cruise every sunday night, a bunch of
focus st' show up but sadly im the only Fiesta

Business6

Seems like any other FiST I see has something going on. A few have sounded pretty awesome though I'm still running just a resonator delete.

Im stock with a high flow catted Cobb downpipe. I’m in the market for the FSWerks because it’s subtle. I like the performance without drone or a loud cold start.

Hey that's cool. Yeah youtube does no justice, too hard to gauge how loud they are. I'd love to hear them in person, I've heard so much about the Thermal, just wanna hear it first hand.

Didn't know the FSWerks exhaust didn't have drone.

Last edited:

Business6

Hey that's cool. Yeah youtube does no justice, too hard to gauge how loud they are. I'd love to hear them in person, I've heard so much about the Thermal, just wanna hear it first hand.

Didn't know the FSWerks exhaust didn't have drone.
Yeah I'd love to hear Thermal in person as well.

FSWerks hasn't been on my list because it's too quiet (as far as I can tell) but a downpipe with it should sound pretty good.