Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

maxton design rear spoiler extension

I bought one from Amazon not knowing it was coming from England. Still got here in 2 days.

I'm reluctant to absolutely trash an item made for the Fiesta but, it's either not made for our car or it's absolutely terribly made. I could make it work but the material is horrible. None of the edges are beveled so it looks like something *I* made....and I suck at making things.

If you guys are thinking about spending $159.00 for it, save your ducats. Once I figure out how much it costs to reship this thing back to the motherland, it's going.

Mixed reviews, some others on here have it and like it. Takes some time to get it to sit properly, I'm still ordering one. Or you could sell me yours, not too far away :)

VirtualRonin

Active Military
I have it. It was hard as fk to put on. Its a good product though.

Is that in the Molet or Gloss Black finish? I can't really tell for sure.

I just ordered a gloss black one on Sunday so I guess I'll get to see first hand how it fits when it arrives.

Any tips for installation?

DvC

It comes with 3m tape all over the bottom. It was a bit warped out of the box. It me and one other guy and a heat gun some time to put it on. Looks great

DvC

Is that in the Molet or Gloss Black finish? I can't really tell for sure.

I just ordered a gloss black one on Sunday so I guess I'll get to see first hand how it fits when it arrives.

Any tips for installation?
I wet sanded mine and painted it gloss black.it has a sort of rough finish to it that i didnt like so much

You will need another person' some painters tape and a heat gun.

OP
Mr. Pickles
Thread Starter #14
If someone wants to try their hand at installing one I'll let this go for $100 shipped in the conus. It looks like it could be made to work, and as shown by pictures above, it does work. It's just more work than I care to put in it.

GAbOS

That stinks about the fitment. I really would like more of a duck tail design than the split ones.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Mine fit fine. Odd we are getting different results. I take black silicone sealant and run a bead along the seam of everything I add (this spoiler extension, cup spoilers, Mountune splitter) and finish it with my finger. Seals up the gap from water and looks really nice.