Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Firehawk Indy 500 215 45r17 like new $300 obo

Trader history for svveeptheleg (0)

I used this set 500 miles. Like new. Make me an offer. Sacramento area.

Is that a dead body in the plastic bag? Did they suffocate because the bag was not labeled "Do not place over face, or it may cause suffocation"?

Better pics WOULD be appreciated....:)

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
Is that a dead body in the plastic bag? Did they suffocate because the bag was not labeled "Do not place over face, or it may cause suffocation"?

Better pics WOULD be appreciated....:)

Keeping them in the bags so a buyer doesnt get their car nasty. They are like new. You can see a little of the red stripe they are so new

Keeping them in the bags so a buyer doesnt get their car nasty. They are like new. You can see a little of the red stripe they are so new
So the body was run over and left treadmarks.....

I still don't see 4 tires. Mosy buyers would want to see the entire item (set of 4 tires) for sale. It may be possible to remove them from bags, take pics, and put them back in bags.

But that seems to be too difficult at this point. Peace out....

Also would want to see a coin in the tread. Those look more than 500 miles used, I suppose it could just be the angle or a front tire without traction control on

OP
S
Thread Starter #10
Pending a tread depth reading or a pic of the side of the coin in the tread for a idea of wear, I may be interested.

OP
S
Thread Starter #12
Pending a tread depth reading or a pic of the side of the coin in the tread for a idea of wear, I may be interested.
I posted a pic with the coin. If you come to get them and you arent satisfied they only have 500 miles, ill pay for your gas. I can take a different pic if you want tonight.

OP
S
Thread Starter #15
Maybe his mom can remove the tires from the bags, get pics and then place them back in the bags for him. I really think he doesn't want to sell them. One of the funniest and most pathetic for sale threads ever! :)
Solort, if I take them out of the bags you gonna buy em? Didnt think so. So leave me alone you creepy thread stocker. Again, they are tires, nothing special man. Move along.