Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mashup: Turbomac and Titan = Perfection

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The Federal 595 Evos, including shipping, are a good deal less costly than those Kumhos (even after the current rebates), and at 240 tread wear, are not a track type tire by any means (and actually have a decent water evacuating tread pattern), although they probably will wear quicker than the 400 tread wear PS31s.

Being .5" wider in tread width, (but only .1" wider in section width, and .1" shorter in height) I can see where you might fear some rubbing with a 40 ET, as even I might be close with a 42 ET using the Evos on my wheels.

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #62
I just was leaning on the safe side, rubbing was my biggest concern. I saw others on the site that had 38mm - 40mm offset with around 8" wide tread width tires that had issues so went a little narrower. Also being on lowering springs and not coilovers, I didn't have any way to adjust ride height...safe than sorry...

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #65
hey kona16, what is the rear wing extension you have? It looks great.
Maxton Design...front splitter and rear wing extension. Ordered directly from them and received the order quickly.

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #67
OP
kona16
Thread Starter #71
They look so good! Did you have those center caps custom painted or are they from another model or something?
They are metal stickers that I found on eBay. Really good quality, made to fit some other Ford center caps. Bent them slightly to fit the curve of the caps, alcohol wiped, heated them up a bit with a hairdryer and applied them.

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #73
Thanks kgfrew...still about the same since then. Just waiting on Bilstein fronts...and waiting...and waiting...

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #74
Been waiting so long...I mean rears...lol...

Been waiting so long...I mean rears...lol...
I feel your pain. Been holding off on the springs until the rear shocks arrive, but now I'm feeling antsy, since these guys are now saying May on those. Thinking of putting in the springs and front struts tomorrow.