Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mashup: Turbomac and Titan = Perfection

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #81
Looks good. I also got the ps31 Kumhos but a size up, 215 (but I do have the 8"). It gave me a little wider tread and the sidewall helped smooth out the ride quality a bit. They are wearing well so you should get your moneys worth depending how hard you are on them ;) FYI...they work well in the rain if that's a concern.

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #83
Yes, I just got the Gorilla 73-6336 rings. The wheels have a 73mm bore, so it is larger, need the rings to bring it down to the 63.36 on the car.

Question about the Rota Recce. So when searching for them I noticed that they come in 17x7.5 and 17x8 and in hub 63.4mm or 73mm. They come in those combination, but I can't seem to find the Steel Gray in 17x8, hub 63.4 :( I found them with those specs in every color, but the steel lol

koozy

3000 Post Club
Question about the Rota Recce. So when searching for them I noticed that they come in 17x7.5 and 17x8 and in hub 63.4mm or 73mm. They come in those combination, but I can't seem to find the Steel Gray in 17x8, hub 63.4 :( I found them with those specs in every color, but the steel lol
Where's the question mark for the question? what's the question?

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #86
You can purchase the 73mm bore and get hub centric rings to fit. I just got the Gorilla part # 73-6336, fits in the wheel bore and reduces down to 63.4mm (63.36mm) to fit Fiesta.

Haha, sorry I meant to ask if anyone had found them in those specs and color. On Amazon I found them in those specs but not steel [emoji853]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #91
Those black Recces look great on the white! Looks like you have PS31s, if so, fyi...I am getting some good mileage out of mine, wear is even and the ride of the 215 is much more refined then the stock 205s. Enjoy the set up!

Finally mounted my Recce’s. 17x8’s 215/40’s on stock ride height. Absolutely love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I forgot how much I love these wheels on the FiST! Can't wait to get mine! Looking good!

I forgot how much I love these wheels on the FiST! Can't wait to get mine! Looking good!

Thanks! They really are nice wheels despite many people’s opinions on the Rota brand.

Those black Recces look great on the white! Looks like you have PS31s, if so, fyi...I am getting some good mileage out of mine, wear is even and the ride of the 215 is much more refined then the stock 205s. Enjoy the set up!
Thanks! Yes I went with the exact same setup as you (but black wheels instead). I couldn’t really find a tire that could compare with the PS31 for performance and price point. It’s excellent to hear they are performing well long term. I noticed instantly the ride quality was better on them versus the tiny 205’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk