Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GI Gi: Konig hypergrams

Trader history for Bizzareo (0)

OP
B
Thread Starter #101
Sorry guys. Turns out the news I got from Konig wasn't as exciting as originally thought (it's been a busy couple weeks).

From Konig sales:

Good afternoon sir. This is Louis with Konig Wheels. I know you have been showing a lot of interest on the forums regarding our wheels, and just wanted to let you know that we have taken these wheels in possession today, and are ready to be ordered. If you wanna let your forum guys know we have enough to fill eight sets right now.

These can be purchased by any of our konig distributors. People in the states can contact Savas Tires in Bell, CA or any local discount tire store. Thank you for getting us out in the community sir, and we hope to do right by all of you in the future.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, and I will be glad to help.
--------------------------
As of now the wheel is only offered in the 17x8 in matte gray. We want to see how these wheels sell first before we decide to produce another color and size.

This could be a possibility in the future if the demand remains high, but right now this is the only option to be offered.

As for group buys we are still in the works of finding a distributor in the states right now that can facilitate this. Once we have that taken care of we will reach back out so you can let your forum guys know. Just keep feeding us information from the forums and what you guys want, and I will keep relaying to my team, and hopefully in the future we can see more options for you guys. If any of those guys on the forums have questions they can contact me as well, and I can direct them on where to find these wheels as well.

Contact for konig:
Louis Dalessio
Sales Executive
KONIG AMERICAN
ldalessio@konigwheels.com

------------

I am still talking to Subie Depot and one other vendor (a forum sponsor here) to try and get this sorted...

Placing an order for a set on Friday for my track set up regardless, and will jump in on a second set for the group buy. Hopefully my guy can help us out.

---

Wish I had better news, but looks like some of y'all go them already and I'm very jealous.

Sorry guys. Turns out the news I got from Konig wasn't as exciting as originally thought (it's been a busy couple weeks).

From Konig sales:

Good afternoon sir. This is Louis with Konig Wheels. I know you have been showing a lot of interest on the forums regarding our wheels, and just wanted to let you know that we have taken these wheels in possession today, and are ready to be ordered. If you wanna let your forum guys know we have enough to fill eight sets right now.

These can be purchased by any of our konig distributors. People in the states can contact Savas Tires in Bell, CA or any local discount tire store. Thank you for getting us out in the community sir, and we hope to do right by all of you in the future.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, and I will be glad to help.
--------------------------
As of now the wheel is only offered in the 17x8 in matte gray. We want to see how these wheels sell first before we decide to produce another color and size.

This could be a possibility in the future if the demand remains high, but right now this is the only option to be offered.

As for group buys we are still in the works of finding a distributor in the states right now that can facilitate this. Once we have that taken care of we will reach back out so you can let your forum guys know. Just keep feeding us information from the forums and what you guys want, and I will keep relaying to my team, and hopefully in the future we can see more options for you guys. If any of those guys on the forums have questions they can contact me as well, and I can direct them on where to find these wheels as well.

Contact for konig:
Louis Dalessio
Sales Executive
KONIG AMERICAN
ldalessio@konigwheels.com

------------

I am still talking to Subie Depot and one other vendor (a forum sponsor here) to try and get this sorted...

Placing an order for a set on Friday for my track set up regardless, and will jump in on a second set for the group buy. Hopefully my guy can help us out.

---

Wish I had better news, but looks like some of y'all go them already and I'm very jealous.
Dont get down on it. Without this thread I may have not known these wheels were a thing.

OP
B
Thread Starter #103
Alright guys.

I'm working on the custom color stuff with a forum vendor right now.

If you want the regular rims and 5% off from subie depot. Give them a call and they will hook you up. I ordered my set last week. If we do custom colors I'll jump on another.

And Louis from Konig mentioned you can go to any distributor, just that discount tire was a good example.

Peter