Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Posting pictures

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
How can you post a picture in full and not just the link you have to click on to view it. I am using a smart phone also....is there an app. For this photobucket does only the link now.[rant]

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
How can you post a picture in full and not just the link you have to click on to view it. I am using a smart phone also....is there an app. For this photobucket does only the link now.[rant]
oh that's truly beat. I use photobucket for other sites and yea, tapatalk allows pic uploads directly to a post as long as you setup a free tapatalk account.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
oh that's truly beat. I use photobucket for other sites and yea, tapatalk allows pic uploads directly to a post as long as you setup a free tapatalk account.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
It may be the file size is too large. I just tried and still have no problems with posting from computer. I use Paint on my laptop to resize to below 750K....most end up around 120K. I don't send from phone so I don't know how to resize there.

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
I'm just going to use tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

DangerMouse

The photo bucket app let's me copy the IMG link to post. So if I copy that link and post a pic, it will still only post a link now, and not the actual picture?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
The photo bucket app let's me copy the IMG link to post. So if I copy that link and post a pic, it will still only post a link now, and not the actual picture?
Photobucket isn't a very good app. Try using the app I suggested, you can link the image.

DangerMouse

Photobucket isn't a very good app. Try using the app I suggested, you can link the image.

I'm still curious if photo bucket is messed up or user error. I haven't used it to upload a pic in awhile, I'll have try it. I know it isn't the best app for the job but I've been using it forever.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I'm still curious if photo bucket is messed up or user error. I haven't used it to upload a pic in awhile, I'll have try it. I know it isn't the best app for the job but I've been using it forever.
Photobucket never really links the actual image file, just a link to the image page that their servers can interpret and display the image.

In my last italian Forum (Ds3 Italia) I used Imageshack. It was in 2012 and things were fine.
I've tried to use Imageshack for this Forum, but I've had some problem.
So I decided to post my pics in the general ST gallery of this Forum.
I'll test photobucket….

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
In my last italian Forum (Ds3 Italia) I used Imageshack. It was in 2012 and things were fine.
I'll test photobucket….
Try using https://imgbb.com/ instead of photobucket.

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #14
I'll test photobucket….
Did you download the Tapatalk App? If not go do that for android or apple....way easier to post pictures especially from your phone!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Did you download the Tapatalk App? If not go do that for android or apple....way easier to post pictures especially from your phone!

I've thought about Tapatalk, I saw it lot of times down many pictures [:)] however I use basically a pc to make posts in the Forum, so I think it couldn't be useful…
I use my Samsung only to see YouTube or Google News and WhatsApp [:)]
Thank You for the hint,

Gianluca

Yea I saw it in many posts [:)]...the fact is I use my pc to post in the Forum, and I use an old Canon to make pics. So I needed a site to share my pics from my pc.
Thaank You anyway! [:)] [:)] [:)]