Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Who was it that works at a dealership again? I need to buy front rotors and pads.

It's about time to replace my front rotors and pads, and I don't like my local dealership. I remember that a few of you guys worked at dealerships, and I'd rather give my hard-earned money to someone in the community. Also; anyone willing to give me a hand swapping out my brakes?

It's about time to replace my front rotors and pads, and I don't like my local dealership. I remember that a few of you guys worked at dealerships, and I'd rather give my hard-earned money to someone in the community. Also; anyone willing to give me a hand swapping out my brakes?
If you can get the parts and head down to San Diego, I'll give you a hand.

PS: Another Detroit transplant here ;-)

OP
AnArmyOfJuan
Thread Starter #3
If you can get the parts and head down to San Diego, I'll give you a hand.

PS: Another Detroit transplant here ;-)
I'm ordering the Centric Preferred Axle Pack off of Tire Rack. SD isn't too far away from Long Beach. :)

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
None of the local Ford dealerships had the pads in stock. I would call one and get directed to anotherdealership because the system showed someone had them.

I ended up ordering Centric pads from Tire Rack and no rAgrets.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I bought front and rears for like $75 and free shipping. The fronts alone from Ford are like $90.