Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - Lehigh/Montgomery/Delaware Counties PA

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Howdy,

I recently acquired and started commuting in a 2016 White Fiesta ST. I commute from Harleysville to Allentown everyday. Coming from the Jeep world where everybody waves to each other, I have waved at the Fiesta ST's I have passed in the last three weeks.

I finally started getting the fellow in the Molten Orange Fiesta with matching Recaros to acknowledge me on my commute through Sumneytown/Geryville area. Is this anyone on here? I typically see you 2-3 times/week in the morning going Southbound (while I am going Northbound).

I also see a Blue 2016 parked on Old Skippack Road in Salfordville occasionally. Has wing risers and some stickers on the rear window.

I would be interested to see who else is in the area since since moving to PA in July I haven't noticed more than three Fiesta ST's..

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #2
Didn't see the Mid-Atlantic Sub-Forum - whoops! Looks like there is already a Philly Spotted thread... close enough I guess.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
There are a couple of members on here from Lansdale, and North Wales, and at least one in Trooper (I think).

The parts counter guy at R/T Tuning in Montgomeryville just recently got a pre-owned MO FiST, don't know where he's from.