Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Can someone identify this exhaust?

2 part question. I bought my Fiesta ST and the previous owner tastefully modified it except for the exhaust.

1) There's no markings and I'm curious what brand it is.

3inch cat-less downpipe, with this exhaust, off a GTX2860 causes a lot of exhaust drone and I can't take it anymore. Thought about adding another resonator but I'm not sure it'd be worth it.

2) Any recommendations on a quiet 3inch catback or one with no drone?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevinatfms

Looks like a Magnaflow exhaust. Does the top of the muffler have the Magnaflow logo? Also the clamps are different than the slip joint Magnaflows.

Also, you could run a catted 3" downpipe to cut some noise out.

OP
L
Thread Starter #3
Looks like a Magnaflow exhaust. Does the top of the muffler have the Magnaflow logo? Also the clamps are different than the slip joint Magnaflows.

Also, you could run a catted 3" downpipe to cut some noise out.
It's not a Magnaflow and there's no markings on the tips. I guess it really doesn't matter what kind of exhaust it is but if it's possible to run a catless 3 inch exhaust system with no drone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The Thermal R&D 3" system is marketed as having absolutely NO drone as one of it's 'claims to fame', and I've heard the same about the Ultimate Racing system as well.

DHM, IF they ever release their 3" system, also state it was built specifically to NOT have any drone.

My cp-e Nexus system can be somewhat loud at WOT with the windows down, but I do not notice any drone per se, save for a tiny bit at ~2500 revs, depending on throttle angle.

Last edited: