Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

YCW Coilover parts

Trader history for Cligedy (0)

As YCW brings their coilovers to the market, would it be possible to purchase individual components instead of the entire coilover setup? There are currently no upper camber plates sold for the FiST, even though there are a few coilovers that include camber adjustment. I would be very interested in the entire upper strut mount assembly.

That would depend on the OD of the oem rod/shaft and whether it will fit our upper mount or not, although there "may" be a market for oem-specific top mounts in the future.

OP
C
Thread Starter #3
Good point, I wasn't thinking about that. I am more interested in a mount for the common 14mm top pin, not the 12mm oem. Is that the size your mounts use? For others, a simple sleeve or bushing may be sufficient to neck down to the oem struts.

OP
C
Thread Starter #5
Have you finalized the design? Would you be interested in someone doing field testing?