Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TShirt Driving Youtube Channel

OP
Pete

Pete

Thread Starter #82
Polestar video with plenty of Fiesta ST references

[video=youtube_share;A_vYtjDZEe4]https://youtu.be/A_vYtjDZEe4[/video]

[MENTION=1650]Pete[/MENTION] - what road are you using for the last two Fiesta videos? I thought I heard you say Lion Canyon Rd, but can’t find that. Back in my CRX days, I was up on the 78 back and forth to Julian often enough!

OP
Pete

Pete

Thread Starter #84
[MENTION=1650]Pete[/MENTION] - what road are you using for the last two Fiesta videos? I thought I heard you say Lion Canyon Rd, but can’t find that. Back in my CRX days, I was up on the 78 back and forth to Julian often enough!
Lyons valley road in Jamul

OP
Pete

Pete

Thread Starter #86
Wanted to update everyone. I sold my Green Envy Fiesta ST. But by no means have I left our community. I am still doing installs for people here in San Diego and plan on doing an X47r vs Revo turbo comparison/review soon. Been super busy from college, work, and install jobs that I haven't really had the time to edit anything or go out and make videos. So just stay tuned :)